Five Guys Burgers & Fries - York, PA  » Restaurants  »
1125 Haines Road York, PA 17402
  • Five Guys Burgers and Fries has done it again with an amazing establishment in York, PA
  • I first went to Five Guys expecting the typical fast food experience
  • I'm not exactly sure how healthy it was for me, but my double cheeseburger tasted delicious
  • There's the boring red roof and the drab walls
  • It's definitely not a place to visit too frequently because of the healthiness and cost of the food, but an occasional visit will meet you with surprise as you wonder how can this burger be so good

• by xnotion

Five Guys Burgers and Fries has done it again with an amazing establishment in York, PA. I first went to Five Guys expecting the typical fast food experience. However, what I got was fast food that tasted absolutely amazing.

I’m not exactly sure how healthy it was for me, but my double cheeseburger tasted delicious. The outside appearance of Five Guys makes it look like any other fast food restaurant.

There’s the boring

red roof and the drab walls. The inside appearance is also similar, which made me wonder how good the food could possibly be.

I placed my order, waited about five minutes, and picked it up at the counter. Despite only ordering a “small” fry, the bag was loaded with French fries, and I had difficulty eating them all.

My double cheeseburger was huge compared to similar offerings from other well-known chains. And, it ...

• tasted 100 times better.

The food was so amazing that I have been back several times, and have taken friends and family there as well. The service inside of Five Guys was also spectacular.

There really wasn’t a ton of interaction, but nonetheless, everyone was helpful and friendly. The price is a small sticking point for Five Guys.

Although the food is wonderful, not many people are prepared to pay twice fast food

prices for it. Most of the burgers are close to $5 compared to $2 elsewhere.

Even though they taste amazing, the price is still expensive when you are expecting a fast food-like price. In conclusion, I would recommend Five Guys to anyone.

It’s definitely not a place to visit too frequently because of the healthiness and cost of the food, but an occasional visit will meet you with surprise as you wonder “how can this burger be so good?”

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 716061145070730/k2311a0616/6.16.10