Michael Jackson ( King of Pop)  » People  »
  • Even though I have never met him, it felt as if I did and was a very sad day finding out he died

• by Micole

I have been a big fan of Michael Jackson for as long as I can remember, even my mom use to listen to him when she was a little girl having a huge crush on him. I have every album that he came out with, every movie he played in and collect a lot of his collections.

There would not be another artist like Michael Jackson.

He is very

unique and very talented and a very soft spoken person.

Even through all of the drama that he has been though I have still been a fan and supported everything that he do.

Him passing away has made a big impact on the world because we all felt apart of us died.

Even though I have never met him, it felt as if I did and was a very ...

• sad day finding out he died.

I will never in my life have that chance of meeting him, which was one of my wishes.

My life would have been so complete had I met him.

Now that he is gone I still his legacy has still remain strong and still going on.

He has been an inspiration to millions and will continue to.

His music is the best and

led examples and has inspired a lot of new artist that we have today.

Most of them taking after him and looking up to him.

He has transform a lot of artist how they are today in some type of way.

That is why I stay a fan and you would have to show some type of honor that has that big of an success and causes so much impact on the world.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5216061145060730/k2311a0616/6.16.10