Celebration Park  » Leisure  »
14965 Morgan Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA 92555
  • The Celebration Park is one of the best parks for little kids to play at
  • I like to take my kids there because they have a great time and the playground is under a shed so they are not that hot when its very hot out

• by Micole

The Celebration Park is one of the best parks for little kids to play at. Especially in the summer time, they have a area that squirts out water and the kids just love it.

It is not the biggest park but it has a lot of room for tables and entertainment for birthday parties or even events.

I like to take my kids there

because they have a great time and the playground is under a shed so they are not that hot when its very hot out.

There is lots of kids that come out especially on the weekends.

This is the biggest park in Moreno Valley and the only one that has the water for children.

Every weekend there is someone barbecuing for a birthday party ...

• or even just for functions.

Its fun to have everyone get together and just enjoy themselves.

Its a lot of family oriented people so you don’t see people hanging out causing problems just kids and their families having a great time.

The park is always clean and neat for people and I like that the playground doesn’t have sand but it has a flat

cushion surface.

They even have a little kiddie area for kids under the age of five so they can enjoy themselves with kids their sizes.

I really do enjoy this park and have for years.

When I take my kids they have fun and this is a highly recommendable park.

You would have fun spending time here relaxing or just getting way enjoying the scenery.

Maria says :

Do I need a permit for one of the gazebos, if I want to have a birthday party for my son?

denise says :

No you do not.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6116061144860730/k2311a0616/6.16.10