Hydroxycut Hardcore X  » Health  »
  • After a bit of research on the product and finding out more about thermogenesis and metabolism boosting I decided to give it a try, I had nothing to lose and the cost seemed reasonable for the bold statements the products advertising made
  • Within the first 15 minutes of taking the first serving I noticed a massive increase in my energy levels, the one cup of caffeine per pill was definitely kicking in
  • I decided it was then time to clean up my diet, exercise more a week and continue taking the pill
  • In my opinion Hydroxycut Hardcore is a great product, I have referred it to all my friends who are wanting to lose weight

• by Marcus

Hydroxycut Hardcore X has been rated as “Americas’ Best Weight Loss Pill”.

I first came across this product after a referral from my gym buddy who had just started using it to cut back for an upcoming bodybuilding competition.

At the time I was overweight to say the least, I am 5′10 and I weighed 110 kilos and was incredibly unhappy with my appearance.

No matter how hard I worked at the gym or dieted I would see no

progress of fat loss, only strength gains from weight lifting.

After a bit of research on the product and finding out more about thermogenesis and metabolism boosting I decided to give it a try, I had nothing to lose and the cost seemed reasonable for the bold statements the products advertising made.

Within the first 15 minutes of taking the first serving I noticed a massive increase in my energy levels, the one cup of caffeine per pill was definitely ...

• kicking in.

After the first 3 weeks I weighed myself, 106 kg.

I was ecstatic to say the least, I barely had changed a thing in my diet and the only exercise I was doing was walking around at work and two nights a week lifting weights.

I decided it was then time to clean up my diet, exercise more a week and continue taking the pill.

After 6 months of taking Hydroxycut Hardcore X and working out

I had gone from and unhappy overweight 110kg man, to a fit and happy young man weighing a healthy 75kg and having a tough time dealing with all the attention I was getting from the opposite sex.

In my opinion Hydroxycut Hardcore is a great product, I have referred it to all my friends who are wanting to lose weight.

In no way is it a miracle drug that works by itself, but works wonders if you are committed to your goal of losing unwanted body fat.

ahmed says :

is it ok to take hyroxycut hardcore x with nitra tech protein shake

Galega says :

There isn’t any common ingredients, and hence it should not create any sort of problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416061144710630/k2311a0616/6.16.10