Maybelline 8 in 1 BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this cream three days ago because I got interested on what it claims to have and prove if it is really true
  • I don’t know if you will agree on this one, but since my facial color was darkened because of sun exposure, the cream seems to adjust its color and leave my face looking just natural and not like a ghost

• by strawberrychocodahi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Finally I have found another BB Cream which is really worth to try for my oily skin. I bought this cream three days ago because I got interested on what it claims to have and prove if it is really true. It says 8 in 1 BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector. By the way if you don’t know what BB stands for, it means Blemish Balm.

It started in Korea and it spreads like wildfire in Asia and now most people would buy and try BB creams because it can lessen skin blemishes plus it is a good cover and base for makeup enthusiasts. Maybelline 8 in 1 BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector claims to give 8 healthy skin results which includes smoothness, radiance, hydration, good clarity of skin, lessens dark spots, lessens face redness,

minimizes pore and good for facial appearance. It has zinc which is good to combat bacteria and reduces acne breakouts.

It has Titanium which is good for minimizing skin pores. I personally bought this product because I wanted to improve the clarity of my face by lessening the blemish and removing skin redness and minimize my pores. Just follow the instruction given in the box by cleansing your face well before applying this product.

Maybelline 8 in 1 BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector is good also when I applied Yoko Acne Melasma cream afterwards. It has a very good coverage on my dark spots and it really is so light and subtle once I spread the cream evenly on my face. It is neither that rich nor sticky in substance but it is more diluted.

But once ...

• you applied the cream on your face, it directly absorbs it and skin feels so fresh and natural. What I also like on Maybelline 8 in 1 BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector is the good foundation it gives my skin. By the way before I forgot, Maybelline 8 in 1 BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector has only one shade that fits all skin tone.

I don’t know if you will agree on this one, but since my facial color was darkened because of sun exposure, the cream seems to adjust its color and leave my face looking just natural and not like a ghost. So I guess this is really a good factor that it can be applied by all even if you have a lighter or a darker skin tone. Maybelline 8 in 1 BB Cream

Miracle Skin Perfector does not have any scent or strong smell.

It is neutral and it’s dermatologically tested which is very much safe to use even if you have the most sensitive skin and has SPF 26 with Micro Minerals. It really does make my skin smooth and radiant after applying it. It gives hydration to keep my face moisturize without clogging my skin pores.

It solves the redness off my face and really great for covering my skin blemishes thus giving me a better appearance. The only thing I need to prove more is pore minimizing, the rest are all checked and proven. You can buy this product at any Watsons stores, leading drugstores and malls nationwide for the price of $5.

53 on 18ml mini tube.

christian rivera says :

how cn i get it here in the philippines

lannie says :

You can get it through Watsons

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116061144630630/k2311a0616/6.16.10