Tresemme Smooth and Silky Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • That's a great deal because I've paid more for conditioners that come in smaller bottles and with this Tresemme Smooth and Silky Conditioner, I got a lot more for my money and I love this conditioner
  • This conditioner has a very nice and pleasant smell, I really love it
  • I noticed that my hair was extremely soft and easy to brush
  • I would definitely recommend this conditioner, it really works at making hair really soft and smooth and it makes hair smell really good too

• by JCandyce

I only paid $3.00 for this and it’s a 32 FL OZ bottle. That’s a great deal because I’ve paid more for conditioners that come in smaller bottles and with this Tresemme Smooth and Silky Conditioner, I got a lot more for my money and I love this conditioner.

This conditioner has a very nice and pleasant smell, I really love it. It’s not that strong and it doesn’t smell like chemicals at all. I love how it smells and how it makes my hair smells, the smell does linger and I don’t mind because it’s a very nice smell and I don’t mind having it in my hair.

I didn’t have a matching shampoo at the time that I used this conditioner so I just used another one

of my regular shampoos that I use sometimes buy a different brand, I figured it wouldn’t matter.

I washed my hair like I normally do, applying some of the shampoo into my hands and then massaging it into my hair for a few minutes and then rinsing the shampoo completely out of my hair with warm water. Once I was done shampooing I started to used this conditioner.

I applied some of the conditioner into the palm of my hand, I had to use more than I use with shampoo, but that’s normal for me because it takes a lot of conditioner to cover my whole head of hair and I always use more conditioner than shampoo. I have thick hair so it would make sense that that happens.

• Anyway, I massaged this conditioner into my hair and left it on for about 10 minutes.

During the 10 minutes that I had this conditioner on my head, I didn’t’ have any irritation at all. No burning, stinging, itching, etc nothing like that. The conditioner just felt very nice on my hair, and it even had a cooling sensation which I didn’t mind.

When the 10 minutes was up, I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair with warm water, completely getting all of the conditioner out. When I was done rinsing all of the conditioner out, I towel dried my hair and then began to brush through my hair.

I noticed that my hair was extremely soft and easy to brush. I barely had any tangles, maybe 1

or 2 and those tangles came out really easy and I didn’t have to spend a lot of time brushing my hair, when I was done brushing my hair I started to blow dry my hair completely dry and then flat iron my hair straight.

My hair didn’t get as frizzy and poofy that it normally does, my hair stayed pretty straight and soft the whole time that I was blow drying my hair and flat ironing it. I only once applied a smoothing cream and anti frizz and shine serum which was when I was flat ironing my hair.

I would definitely recommend this conditioner, it really works at making hair really soft and smooth and it makes hair smell really good too. I’m giving this a 10!

Tresemme Smooth and Silky Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061144481030/k2311a0615/6.15.10