Biore Shine Control Clay Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was definitely interested in this because it's for shine control and I have oily combination skin that can get very oily throughout the day and anything that works at keeping me matte longer and making my my skin less oilier everyday is definitely worth a try, also especially since this I was only a few dollars
  • During the next day, about the middle of the day I noticed that I didn't even get the least bit oily and I was outside in the heat too
  • I would definitely recommend this Shine Control Clay Mask by Biore
  • It really works at making your skin produce less oil, it keeps me matte longer, it only cost a few dollars and it really works and isn't that bad on my skin

• by JCandyce

This is the first time that I’ve used a clay mask by Biore, I have tried tons of products before by Biore and most of them have gave me good results. I was definitely interested in this because it’s for shine control and I have oily combination skin that can get very oily throughout the day and anything that works at keeping me matte longer and making my my skin less oilier everyday is definitely worth a try, also especially since this I was only a few dollars.

This mask doesn’t really have a smell, it’s very light and plain smelling like most, but not all, clay masks that I’ve tried and used in the past. It doesn’t really matter to be that this really isn’t heavily scented, I’m just glad that it doesn’t have a strong chemical scent that bothers my nose and my nasal allergies and

makes me sneeze and get headaches from the smell, so I definitely rather something be light scented then heavily scented if it’s going to smell horrendous.

I applied this mask after I used one of my regular acne cleansers. When My face was completely clean, I applied this mask which had a cooling effect on my face which actually felt very nice. The clay mask came out easily and went on my skin smooth but it didn’t take an effort to spread around, this is a clay make after all.

When I was finished applying the clay mask all over my face, which took about 5 minutes to do, I left the mask on for 15 minutes. During that 15 minutes, the clay mask got hard on my face and made my skin feel like a rock and I could barely move, it even felt weird when I tried ...

• to move my face but it wasn’t too unbearable really. I dealt with it for the whole 15 minutes, each minute getting more and more anxious to get it off of my face.

When the 15 minutes were up, I used the same cleanser to wash it off that I used to wash my face right before I applied the clay mask. Some of the pieces of clay mask was easy to wash off and some areas needed a little more effort and time before it eventually came off. Take all the whole mask off took about 5 minutes, give or take a few minutes.

When the mask was completely washed off, I re washed my face one more time just too make sure it was all of and that my face was really clean. When the mask was off and I was done washing my face, I

applied a little moisturizer and then went to bed. I didn’t get any further irritation from the mask at all, when I washed the mask off my face wasn’t’ dry or tight feeling anymore. My skin felt very clean and fine.

During the next day, about the middle of the day I noticed that I didn’t even get the least bit oily and I was outside in the heat too. This clay mask definitely works and I will continue to use it and buy another one when the one that I have now runs out.

I would definitely recommend this Shine Control Clay Mask by Biore. It really works at making your skin produce less oil, it keeps me matte longer, it only cost a few dollars and it really works and isn’t that bad on my skin. I love this. I’m giving this a 9!

Biore Shine Control Clay Mask

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061144471030/k2311a0615/6.15.10