Sephora Indulgences Whipped Body Delights in Bamboo Garden  » Cosmetics  »
  • Unlike other products that I have used, I can definitely tell a difference between this product and other lotions that I have used
  • I found that it is very difficult to store and it also is a little bit too messy for my preference
  • I guarantee once you try this product you will receive nothing but compliments
  • In my opinion, individuals of all skin types could benefit from this product
  • I hate to admit this but I love this product better than the Bath and Body Works body butter that I already own

• by Simply_Fabulous

I am a big fan of Sephora products. Although they tend to be more expensive than what I am used to paying for products, I find that most of them are high quality and very effective. I saw this lotion while I was shopping online and I knew that this product would be perfect for me. I have very dry skin and the hot and humid summer weather has made my skin even dryer. I was able to purchase this product with free shipping and I am so happy that I was able to give it a try.

First, I absolutely love the smell of this product. It has this refreshing and very natural smell to it that is very different from a lot of the products that I have

tried in the past. Not only does this product smell heavenly, but it is also very effective. The first time that I used this product was at night after I had taken my bath. I used this on the parts of my body that tend to be the driest (my legs, feet, and arms). I was so surprised at how healthy and moisturized my skin was when I got up in the morning. I would absolutely describe the consistency of this product as very rich and creamy although I do not find that this product is oily or greasy in any way.

Unlike other products that I have used, I can definitely tell a difference between this product and other lotions that I have used. This product ...

• glides on the skin. Although this cream is slightly thick, it does dry quickly without leaving any product residue or excess product. I also love the fact that the fragrance of the product literally lasts for hours without being too overwhelming or overpowering. The only thing that I do not like about this product is how the container that it comes in is made. I found that it is very difficult to store and it also is a little bit too messy for my preference.

I would rate this product a 9 out of 10. The only thing that I would change about it is the container that it comes in. Despite the fact that I refer to this product as a body lotion, I would

absolutely describe this product as a body butter in its best representation. It is not too thick and solid that other product and it will literally melt against the skin. I guarantee once you try this product you will receive nothing but compliments. I also believe that this would make a great gift, especially for the hot summer weather.

In my opinion, individuals of all skin types could benefit from this product. Simply put, this is a terrific moisturizer that will not irritate or break out the skin. I plan on repurchasing this product and I can not imagine being without it since it is so addictive. I hate to admit this but I love this product better than the Bath and Body Works body butter that I already own.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061144140930/k2311a0615/6.15.10