Bosh Washer Dryer WVF2402GB  » Electronics  »
  • I am happy with my buy and recommend to every body

• by shazipk
      We bought Bosh washer dryer WVF2402GB when we shifted to a new house. This has been a good decision even after 3 years .

The machine is still working same like the first day.

The dryer is used only winters when we can not hang

cloths out side .

It has few additional features which are normally not present in every machine like Rinse Hold, Eco, 600 to 1200 .

The temperature settings are 30 c to 90 c Drying time setting range is till 120 min Different washing settings ...

• like woollen cloths, normal washing, soft washing ,low cycle ,long cycle ,In short we can adjust setting according to our need and cloths type.

I have found my washing machine better then previous machines and very helpful .

I have to fill the machine with

cloths and rest of the work is done by my Bosh machine .

Then I unload the cloths .

The cloths washed are cleaner then ever before .

Now I do not care how dirty the cloths are because after washing they are as clean as new.

I am happy with my buy and recommend to every body.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162612114410431/k2311a1226/12.26.06