Revlon Fantasy Length Jewel proplets in Crystal Gaze
  • This is definitely a cute extra way to make your eye stand out more
  • I thought the little jewels to put on top of my false eye lashes were super cute and I couldn't wait to try these out the next time that I applied false eye lashes when I was going out to a party or something
  • I would definitely recommend these Revlon Lengths Jewel Droplets in Crystal Gaze

• by JCandyce

I love these! These Revlon Fantasy Lengths Jewel Droplets in Crystal Gaze are super cute and a great addition to when I’m wearing false eye lashes. This is definitely a cute extra way to make your eye stand out more. These will really make your eyes pop.

I thought the little jewels to put on top of my false eye lashes were super cute and I couldn’t wait to try these out the next time that I applied false eye lashes when I was going out to a party or something.

I was finally able to wear false eye lashes again, it was on my moms birthday and we were going out to dinner and I thought false eye lashes and these jewels on top of my false eye lashes would look great

so I tried them that night.

After applying my eye makeup like I normally do, that night I did a dark smokey eye, which was for sure going to make these jewels pop. After I was finished applying my eye shadows and cream eye liner, I then applied my false eye lashes and then when I was done doing that, I applied one coat of one of my favorite mascaras to blend in my real lashes with the false eye lashes.

After I was done applying mascara that’s when it was time to apply these jewels. I waited a few minutes just in case, because everything was looking perfect already and I didn’t want to take any chances with anything smudging, smearing or somehow getting messed up and making me have to start ...

• all over. After a few minutes, I started to apply the jewels.

I applied the jewels basically the same way that I applied my false eye lashes. I even used the same glue that I used to apply my false eye lashes with. I applied a thin line to the package of the glue and then dipped the jewels lightly in the glue and then blew on it and waited for a few seconds.

After a few seconds and the glue was tacky, I applied the jewels very close to my lash line just right over the false eye lashes and pressed firmly down for a few seconds and then when I looked at it, it looked really great and I really really liked it.

I did the nest eye the very same way.

Doing both eyes didn’t take me that long to do, only about 5 minutes for both eyes so that really wasn’t that long. These jewels definitely made my eyes really pop, especially on my dark smokey eye like I thought.

I didn’t’ have any problems with these coming off or anything, they stayed exactly where I put them all night and when it was time to take them off them came off easily with some soap and that was it. I was even able to put these back in their package for another use.

I would definitely recommend these Revlon Lengths Jewel Droplets in Crystal Gaze. These are so worth it, they’re inexpensive, they’re easy to use, and they look great. There’s nothing bad to say about this. I’m giving them a 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061144030930/k2311a0615/6.15.10