Vavoom Gold Heat Iron in Volume Protective Dry Hair Spray
  • This doesn't really have that strong chemical smell that most hair sprays have but this definitely does have that smell, it's just not as strong but it's still irritating if I use too much or I stay in my bathroom too long after spraying this stuff because the fumes are ver strong
  • At first I didn't get how this was suppose to work since most of my volume stuff worked basically at the roots of my hair and although I can spray this at my roots, flat ironing my roots was going to be a little difficult and I thought they would get stiff and my hair would have way too much body and volume then I wanted
  • I would definitely recommend this Vavoom Gold Heat Iron in Volume Protective Dry Hair Spray, it definitely does what it's suppose to do

• by JCandyce

I really like the gold and black packaging, it’s really cute and the bottle is very easy to use and it applies the spray even;y on my hair.

This doesn’t really have that strong chemical smell that most hair sprays have but this definitely does have that smell, it’s just not as strong but it’s still irritating if I use too much or I stay in my bathroom too long after spraying this stuff because the fumes are ver strong.

Just as long as I don’t spray too much and I leave my door to my bathroom open then I should be fine and the fumes aren’t that strong and bothering. It gives me headaches and makes me sneeze when the fumes get to strong

but I never let it get to that point to do that, I try my best not too.

Other than that, once the fumes die down and the smell fades a bit, it does however leave a pretty pleasant smell on my hair that doesn’t bother me at all. It’s a very light non too chemically scented scent on my hair.

At first I didn’t get how this was suppose to work since most of my volume stuff worked basically at the roots of my hair and although I can spray this at my roots, flat ironing my roots was going to be a little difficult and I thought they would get stiff and my hair would have way too much body and volume ...

• then I wanted.

I sprayed this all over my hair when my hair was flipped upside down and then I shook my head a little bit for a few seconds and then brought my head back up. I began flat ironing my all of my hair, making sure to get to the roots as well since most of the time I just go near the top and then all the way down when I flat iron my hair.

Flat ironing my roots was a lot easier then I thought it was going to be and my hair wasn’t stiff at all. When I was finished completely flat ironing my hair, I had tons of volume and body, but not too much just the right amount,

and my hair was still soft and touchable and not like I had just sprayed hair spray in my hair or something, my hair wasn’t sticky at all.

The volume and body lasted for about 4 hours in my hair before it started to lose some of the volume however it didn’t’ look also and a I still had some of the body and volume in my hair. It didn’t completely fallout until maybe 9 hours later and I didn’t even have to reapply this or anything else. My hair stayed soft and smooth the whole time.

I would definitely recommend this Vavoom Gold Heat Iron in Volume Protective Dry Hair Spray, it definitely does what it’s suppose to do. I’m giving this a 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061144000930/k2311a0615/6.15.10