BabyBjorn Baby Carrier  » Baby care  »
  • I have had this baby carrier for years and I love it
  • Overall I would highly recommend this carrier to anyone who has a baby or is planning to have a baby
  • Even though I got mine as a gift, I know they cost around $50
  • I consider it a great product and I think no parent should be without it

• by mariekay

I have had this baby carrier for years and I love it. When my son was born, I got this carrier as a gift, and now that he is older, I still use this carrier with the babies that I have in my day care. This baby carrier is perfect for those times when you want to securely carry baby with you, and it’s nice for around the house since you can have baby near you and still have your hands free to do other things. When my son was a baby, he spent a lot of time in this carrier. I was a stay-at-home mom, and I would put him into the carrier and just have him right with me as I folded laundry, made bottles, or other

household chores. This carrier was a big blessing to me then, and it is now with the daycare babies.

The thing I love about this carrier is that it actually does not hurt my back and shoulders. My son was a heavy baby, and the ones I have in my care are quite heavy as well. I already have a bad back, so I would expect having all that extra weight on my back to bother me, but it surprisingly doesn’t. The design of this carrier is very user-friendly, and I can put baby in it and carry it around for an hour or more with no back pain. What’s nice about it is that baby feels close to me, so there is usually no whining or crying as ...

• there would be if I had to set baby down, or place them in a bouncy seat or swing. It’s not surprising that baby prefers to be near their parent or caretaker rather than just left alone in a swing or a seat, so this product is a great way to soothe baby and to bond with them.

Another thing I love about this carrier is that if baby falls asleep in it - which happens often - I can just easily remove it and lay baby down without waking them. I have seen other carriers that looked more difficult to put on and remove, but this one is easy. I works great around the house, as well as if we are outside. When my son was a baby, I

brought this on camping trips and either my husband or myself had my son near us all the time. The carrier appears to be very comfortable to baby as well as the adult wearing it. My son used to love to fall asleep in the carrier when he was really young.

Overall I would highly recommend this carrier to anyone who has a baby or is planning to have a baby. Even though I got mine as a gift, I know they cost around $50. To me it would be worth every penny for the ease of use and the convenience of being able to have your hands free while holding your baby. I consider it a great product and I think no parent should be without it.

BabyBjorn Baby Carrier

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5415061143890930/k2311a0615/6.15.10