Motorola Endeavor HX1 Bluetooth Headset  » Electronics  »
  • I figured hey you never know, and plus I have heard rumors like this before on the news and I have seen articles online, so I decided to get myself a Bluetooth device, I figured that it would maybe lower my chances of getting anything harmful right
  • I love the way it looks on my ear, kind of like a stylish accessory ha ha
  • Some people out there say that this is the best Bluetooth device out there, I wouldn't really know because I only had experiences with two devices, so I can't really make a statement based on hundreds of devices similar to this
  • Overall, this is a great Bluetooth device, I really love it, and I don't think that I will switch to any other device anytime soon

• by Kim

The Motorola Endeavor HX1 is a great hands free Bluetooth device. I use it all the time when I’m in the car, at the store, whenever I’m not in the mood to have a cell phone at my ear all the time.

Actually, it was one of my nieces who told me to get a Bluetooth device, because she learned at school that putting a cell phone to your ear for a long period of time on a regular basis can lead to cancer or something? I figured hey you never know, and plus I have heard rumors like this before on the news and I have seen articles online, so I decided to get myself a Bluetooth device, I figured that it would maybe lower my chances

of getting anything harmful right? Sure.

Well I purchased the Motorola Endeavor HX1 headset online at Amazon.

com for about $80, it was kind of pricey, but I figured it would be worth it in the long run, so I decided to just suck it up since I already paid for it.

This is the second Bluetooth device I’ve owned, the last one I had I sold it within months because it just seemed to look like a trend, so once the trend faded I sold it.

But it’s 2010 now, so I guess we’re on to bigger and more modern things and this one is way better than the one I had previously! It fits very comfortably on my ear, I had no problems adjusting it so it ...

• could fit me well.

The Motorola Endeavor HX1 is very stylish might I say, very sleek and slim, and it comes in a sexy of color of black and silver.

I love the way it looks on my ear, kind of like a stylish accessory ha ha! Well the sound quality on this is great, it also has volume control, I can hear the other party very clearly, without any problems.

I also notice that it cancels out noise, which can be both a pro and a con, a pro because you’re focused on the other party while you’re in a busy room with a lot of people, a con because sometimes you need to pay to other things in life which you may not be paying

attention to…but I’m sure that won’t be a major problem for some because most of us have common sense to certain situations.

The battery life on this device is also very awesome, I have never had it die on me once, I always charge it every night along side my cell phone, so I have no problems connecting them both together and getting on with my day.

Some people out there say that this is the best Bluetooth device out there, I wouldn’t really know because I only had experiences with two devices, so I can’t really make a statement based on hundreds of devices similar to this.

Overall, this is a great Bluetooth device, I really love it, and I don’t think that I will switch to any other device anytime soon!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1615061143870930/k2311a0615/6.15.10