Mark Glow Xpert Face Shimmer in Rose Glow
  • I was worried about a few things when I bought this though, I have oily combination skin and I definitely don't need anything that makes me get anymore oily then I already do or make me skin look worse when it gets oily
  • I use a few swipes on my cheeks and the perfect amount of shimmer comes out, I thought it was going to be a lot but really it's just a hint of shimmer and a light pink color which looks great on top of a light pink blush but not so much on a bronzer
  • I would recommend this shimmer face powder, definitely because it's so cheap but this isn't one of my favorite ones and in my opinion there are better ones that you can get for just a few dollars more but this is worth a try, definitely like I said because the price is so cheap compared to other makeup cosmetics

• by JCandyce

This is one of the first products that I’ve tried by Mark. I heard a lot about the brand through Avon catalogs and I’ve seen a few of their ads in a few of the magazines that I read and I always liked the way they looked and I saw how cheap most of the products were and that I would try some.

I saw this Mark Glow Xpert Face Shimmer in Rose Glow for $5.00 and decided to give it a try. The packaging was super cute.

I was worried about a few things when I bought this though, I have oily combination skin and I definitely don’t need anything that makes me get anymore oily then I already do or make me skin look worse when it gets oily. I also have acne prone

skin and sometimes I can breakout really easily from something so I really need to watch what I out on my face.

I didn’t by this for everyday use because I don’t want to wear shimmer everyday but mostly for when I wear a light bronzer or a light pink blush and I’m going out I can apply a little of this shimmer on it.

I apply a little of this shimmer powder with the brush that it comes with, which is very good quality by the way for $5.00 I actually thought that I was going to have to use a different brush to apply this shimmer powder however the one it comes with is fine and it’s easy to clean every week.

When I’m applying this over my light bronzer or light pink blushes,

• I wait just a few minutes to make sure that it doesn’t smudge my bronzer or blush, and most of the time the bronzer or blush is powder so that makes it easier not to smudge or smear.

I use a few swipes on my cheeks and the perfect amount of shimmer comes out, I thought it was going to be a lot but really it’s just a hint of shimmer and a light pink color which looks great on top of a light pink blush but not so much on a bronzer. It kind of changed the color of my bronzer a little bit, made it a little lighter looking.

However even though it makes my bronzer lighter looking, that’s alright because I was wearing a darker bronzer that day but when I tried it on

a lighter shade of bronzer that was more of a glow, then this shimmer powder looks great and I could barely see the pink at all just the shimmer.

I didn’t have any problems with the shimmer powder fading throughout the day, but the pink faded more then the shimmer did but it’s not a big deal since I could barely see the pink anyway and the shimmer was still there and it still looked pretty.

I would recommend this shimmer face powder, definitely because it’s so cheap but this isn’t one of my favorite ones and in my opinion there are better ones that you can get for just a few dollars more but this is worth a try, definitely like I said because the price is so cheap compared to other makeup cosmetics.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061143790830/k2311a0615/6.15.10