China Glaze Ink Nail Polish Set  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I love all the colors that this set comes with, it's very pretty
  • I like the light red, the dark purple, the orange and the light red too but just not as much and I don't wear those nail shades most of the time
  • Applying the nail polish of course is easy, that's not a problem
  • There are definitely way better nails polishes and nail polish sets that you can buy I'm giving this set an 4

• by JCandyce

This China Glaze Ink nail polish set comes with 7 shades of nail polish which consist of a dark blue, a very light green, a dark purple, a light red, a orange, a dark red, and a black. I got this nail polish set from a friend when she came to visit. I love all the colors that this set comes with, it’s very pretty.

My favorite shades of nail polish in this set would have to be of course the black, dark red and the very light green. I like the light red, the dark purple, the orange and the light red too but just not as much and I don’t wear those nail shades most of the time.

The nail polish itself didn’t last that long. I painted my nails one day and

on the very same day some of my nails were already chipping and I’m not just talking about little chipping either. I’m talking about almost the whole nail just chipping off.

If that wasn’t bad enough, they also took a long time to dry even when I only applied 2 coats of nail polish on each nail. They took almost an hour to dry and I don’t know about most people but most of the time I don’t have time to wait an hour or more on my nails to dry, especially since I need to do other things and I can’t because my nails are wet. If I was using these nail polishes on my toes then perhaps that would be better since I can still wear flips flops and walk around the house ...

• and get things done without worrying about messing up my toenails, I can’t however do that with my finger nails.

Applying the nail polish of course is easy, that’s not a problem. Most nail polishes are easy to apply. These aren’t very sheer color, not even really the light green color but you do need to coats or you’re going to have some nails comes out extreme;y light because it doesn’t want to spread evenly sometimes.

I don’t wear these nail polishes most of the time because I have tons of other nail polishes and most of them, even ones that I got from the dollar store, are way better than the nail polish in this set, they last longer, they’re better quality, dry faster then these nail polishes.

The only thing that I really

liked about this nail polish set was that most of the colors were really pretty, especially the light green, and of course the black which is the shade that I wear most of the time, not by this brand but by another brand, and the dark red is also very nice too but even though I love the colors I have similar colors in other brands and they’re way better than this so I don’t even need to use these at all

I’m not sure if I would recommend this nail polish set because it only last for about a day and then the chipping starts already and they take a long time to dry. There are definitely way better nails polishes and nail polish sets that you can buy I’m giving this set an 4.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061143760830/k2311a0615/6.15.10