L’Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Gentle Lip Conditioner in Soft Petal
  • The shade was so pretty, which I bought in Soft Petal, and it was suppose to condition my lips and that's definitely something that I really need because my lips tend to get really dry and chapped a lot and anything that could make them better was worth a shot to see if it works
  • I would have liked it to be sweet smelling but a non scented lip gloss is definitely better than a horrible scented lip gloss
  • The lip gloss went on smoothly on my lips and when the color faded, it remained smooth on my lips and it was no problem to reapply this lip gloss
  • I would definitely recommend this L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Gentlt Lip Conditioner, especially in Soft Petal, which I love and also all the other shades as well

• by JCandyce

I really love this lip gloss. When I saw this L’Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Gentle Lip Conditioner, I really wanted to try it. The shade was so pretty, which I bought in Soft Petal, and it was suppose to condition my lips and that’s definitely something that I really need because my lips tend to get really dry and chapped a lot and anything that could make them better was worth a shot to see if it works.

I figured even if this didn’t condition my lips that good or barely at all, at least I would have a new pretty lip gloss to wear and it wouldn’t be a complete waste because I would still be able to use it as a lip gloss.

The shade soft Petal is a very light pink shade and when

I apply it to my lips, it ads just a little hint of color while paling out my darker pink very pigmented lips so the color would look better and more true to the color in the tube. I really liked that it paled out my lips on it’s own and that I didn’t have to use a powder like I most of the time have to do before applying a lip gloss to pale my lips.

This lip gloss didn’t really have a scent, it was very light and it didn’t bother me at all. I would have liked it to be sweet smelling but a non scented lip gloss is definitely better than a horrible scented lip gloss. This lip gloss also doesn’t really have a taste to it, it’s kind of plain tasting so ...

• when I lick my lips or rub my lips together I get a very bland plain taste in my mouth but nothing that leaves a bad aftertaste like some lip glossed do.

Th lip gloss stayed on my lips for about 3 hours before it started to fade and when it started to fade, it faded evenly and when I applied this, I did over dry chapped lips, not badly dry or chapped but a little, and it didn’t flake off in dry areas or anything like that and this lip gloss didn’t look dry at all when it started to fade, my dry chapped lips didn’t show through. My lips actually felt very smooth and soft both while wearing this lip gloss and when the lip gloss faded off.

The lip gloss went on smoothly on

my lips and when the color faded, it remained smooth on my lips and it was no problem to reapply this lip gloss. Although a few hours later of just letting it completely fade off, my dry chapped lips did come off however I did have a good amount of time with soft smooth lips because of the lip gloss.

I would definitely continue to use this lip gloss, and will most likely buy another one when the one that I have now runs out, which will be very soon.

I would definitely recommend this L’Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Gentlt Lip Conditioner, especially in Soft Petal, which I love and also all the other shades as well. This really does condition lips and is a nice lip gloss at the same time. I’m giving this a perfect 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061143730830/k2311a0615/6.15.10