Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave in Conditiong Cream
  • It's strong but very pleasant and I love it
  • I will definitely be buying this again in the near future, I haven't bought one in a while and I just recently finished up the one I had which I had for a really long time I just haven' been using it as much as I used to because I've been trying a lot of other new products, especially smoothing cremes like this one but that doesn't make me love this one any less
  • I would definitely recommend this conditioning creme
  • It's great quality, it really works and it only cost about $3.00 at Walgreen's and that's a great deal because there's a lot of product and the product itself last for a long time so it's definitely worth it

• by JCandyce

This Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave in Conditioning Cream is one of my favorite products by Garnier Fructis, it’s also one of the very first products that I’ve ever used by Garnier Fructis and this is the product that also inspired me to try other Garnier Fructis products because this has worked so much for me.

I really like the packaging for this, I’m not a big fan of green but I really do like this bottle, the green and the label look really cute together, I really like it. Use the pull up pump at the top of the bottle is super easy and

easy to use. The conditioning cream comes out easily and in a good amount.

I also really love the smell, it has the same scent that mostly all the other Garnier Fructic products have, they seem to have the same smell for everything, but that’s okay because it’s a very good smell. It’s strong but very pleasant and I love it. Even though it’s strong, it doesn’t irritate my nose or my nasal allergies at all.

I use this after I’m finished flat ironing my hair straight and right before I add something shine serum. This doesn’t add much shine to my hair that’s why I

have to use another one of my shine serums for my hair but it does make my hair really soft and smooth without making my hair greasy or oily feeling or looking at all and it also makes my hair smell great.

This also doesn’t weigh down my hair at all. I still have the volume and body in my hair that I have before applying this leave in conditioning cream. This even helps my ends of my hair look a little less damaged and makes them way smoother and softer.

When I’m wearing this, my hair stays soft and smooth all day and I don’t ...

• Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave in Conditiong Cream
      have to worry about my hair getting frizzy, dry, rough, etc at all because this works really well and I don’t even have to reapply any throughout the day which is good.

I will definitely be buying this again in the near future, I haven’t bought one in a while and I just recently finished up the one I had which I had for a really long time I just haven’ been using it as much as I used to because I’ve been trying a lot of other new products, especially smoothing cremes like this one but that doesn’t make me love this one any less.

I only pay $3.00 for this and the bottle is quite a big size, you definitely get a lot more product for $3.00 for this then you get paying $3.00 for something else, most other things would be in smaller bottles and you definitely don’t get as much as what you get in this bottle.

I would definitely recommend this conditioning creme. It’s great quality, it really works and it only cost about $3.00 at Walgreen’s and that’s a great deal because there’s a lot of product and the product itself last for a long time so it’s definitely worth it. I’m giving this a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061143720830/k2311a0615/6.15.10