Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Silver
  • I also had seen the ads for these nail art pens in magazines so I knew about them before seeing them in the store and I thought they looked cool and that I might want to try it, I just never got around to trying one until then
  • I bought the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Silver
  • I really didn't get that great results from the Sally Hansen nail polish pens that you paint your whole nails with but I decided that I would give this a try anyway and see how it goes
  • What I definitely like about this, what I noticed right away, is that this nail art pen doesn't have a strong chemical scent like most nail polishes have
  • I would definitely recommend these to anyone, there easy to use, great for whatever nail art that you want to draw on your nails and their very cheap but really good quality

• by JCandyce

One of the nail polish colors that I wear most on my nails is black and I just happened to past by these nail stick pens and thought that silver would look great against the black nail polish and that the silver would really pop. I also had seen the ads for these nail art pens in magazines so I knew about them before seeing them in the store and I thought they looked cool and that I might want to try it, I just never got around to trying one until then. I bought the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Silver.

I thought the concept of this was really great and that it seemed like a really good idea because I would love to use something like this on my nails. I really didn’t

get that great results from the Sally Hansen nail polish pens that you paint your whole nails with but I decided that I would give this a try anyway and see how it goes.

What I definitely like about this, what I noticed right away, is that this nail art pen doesn’t have a strong chemical scent like most nail polishes have. Yes this still has a chemical scent however it’s much lighter and it doesn’t bother my nose or my nasal allergies at all. I don’t sneeze and I don’t get headaches from these smell.

Apply this nail art pain is extremely easy. I paint my nails, mostly black when I use this silver art pen, and then wait for my nails to completely dry before using this nail pen. You have to make sure ...

• that your nails are completely dry before using these nail pens or you can smear your base nail polish with the pen color and then you’ll have to end up doing that nail all over again.

When my nail polish is completely dry I then start making little designs on my nails, sometimes I smell out my name or I draw little hearts or stars, things like that. The nail polish comes out very easily and applies easily too. I never have any problems with it going on, smudging, smearing, etc these are so easy to use.

And also a very good thing is that these nail pens dry quickly too so I can even use this while I;m in a rush and want to do a little designs on my nails because these dry extremely

fast, definitely less then 5 minutes, maybe about 2 minutes they’re completely dry.

I would definitely buy this again, and I only spent about $3.00 on this and it was definitely worth it. Both in silver when I run out of the one that I have now and in some other shades as well. I’m really interested in trying the while nail art pen too and maybe a pink one too, they all look very pretty and they have a good selection of colors to choose from.

I would definitely recommend these to anyone, there easy to use, great for whatever nail art that you want to draw on your nails and their very cheap but really good quality. I look forward to trying these in other nail colors soon as well. This gets a perfect 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061143700830/k2311a0615/6.15.10