Sonia Kashuk Straight From Nature Bamboo Brush Set  » Cosmetics  »
  • I definitely have my favorites from each brush set and have always loved a good Kabuki brush above all else
  • I don't think the bamboo is actually real but it definitely looks authentic
  • At first I thought the blend of synthetic and fiber would feel strange or uncomfortable, but I love these brushes
  • I think that a good foundation brush should be a staple in any girl's makeup bag because it helps you put on the base layer of your makeup
  • These are quality products that do not cost much at all

• by Intensify

Lately, I have realized that I have a major obsession with brushes. To be more specific, I have an obsession with makeup brushes. I have brush sets from almost every manufacturer that makes brush sets. I have more brush sets than I can even realistically use. I just like having options. I definitely have my favorites from each brush set and have always loved a good Kabuki brush above all else. Recently, I saw an advertisement for the Sonia Kashuk Straight From Nature Bamboo Brush set. I absolutely fell in love with the way the brushes looked right on the spot. The handles look like they are actually made out of bamboo sticks. I don’t think the bamboo is actually real but it definitely looks authentic. I went right over to the nearest target and picked up this brush set because I just had to have it. I have only seen it sold at Target (but it is probably possible to order this brush set online), so right from the start I knew it would be

one of the more inexpensive brush sets. I purchased the “Out of the Woods 3 Piece-Set”. It was less than fifteen dollars. For a three piece set of average quality, this is a great price. There was also a four piece set. I don’t know why I chose to get the three piece over the four piece and I am sure both sets are very comparable (if you were thinking of purchasing the four piece instead). All three of the brushes are for the eyes. My favorite is the crease brush, but it also contains an eye shadow brush and a definition brush. The reason why these brushes are “Straight from Nature” is because there have both synthetic and natural fibers in the brushes. At first I thought the blend of synthetic and fiber would feel strange or uncomfortable, but I love these brushes. They do not irritate my eyes. They deliver the right amount of product really well. My eye makeup looked great after using these brushes. The fibers don’t come out during or after ...

• using the brushes even if I apply a lot of pressure. They wash very easily as well.

I also got the Straight From Nature Bamboo Powder Brush and the Straight From Nature Bamboo Foundation Brush. Of course I couldn’t stop at getting just a few brushes in the set. Eventually, I want to own every brush in the collection. Anyway, I am loving this foundation brush more and more each day. I think that a good foundation brush should be a staple in any girl’s makeup bag because it helps you put on the base layer of your makeup. I have tons of foundation brushes, most of them very expensive. Though this one was much cheaper than my typical foundation brush, it compares very nicely. The hairs of the brush do not easily come out like many other less expensive brushes. It is a very firm brush so I am not afraid to apply pressure with it which is a huge plus. I am also in love with the powder brush. It fits the profile for a

perfect powder brush because it is big and fluffy. In my opinion, the bigger the powder brush the better. It glides across my face effortlessly. I absolutely love it. It doesn’t hold so much powder that it makes my face look caked after I swipe it across my face. The hairs aren’t too densely packed. It delivers just the right amount of powder. It’s very versatile because I can either use it with brush or bronzer or foundation powder.

It was the beautiful handles that initially drew me to the Sonia Kashuk Straight From Nature Bamboo Brushes and I am so glad that they did. These are quality products that do not cost much at all. I love that Sonia Kashuk and Target have teamed up to offer these relatively inexpensive yet really awesome brushes. I am definitely going to add the four piece brush set to my collection of bamboo brushes because I love these products! They look great in my makeup bag and they make my makeup look great on my face. What more can you ask for?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061143620830/k2311a0615/6.15.10