Juicy Couture “Couture Couture” Juicy Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I love them and have a collection of them at the top of my dresser
  • I hate perfumes that are too overbearing and this is definitely not one of those
  • I read a description for the Couture Couture perfume that calls it an it girl fragrance and I would definitely agree with that description

• by Intensify

I am such a girly girl when it comes to fragrances. I love them and have a collection of them at the top of my dresser. Even though I love collecting fragrances, I am very picky about the ones that are my favorites. I have a very sensitive nose and I can’t really stand to wear certain fragrances, especially if they are too overpowering. I recently purchased Juicy Couture’s 1.7 oz “Couture Couture” Eau de Parfum Spray. First off, I want to state that this perfume is very expensive. If you are looking for a cheap option, this is not it. Some would think that it is unreasonably priced but Juicy Couture products are never cheap. I picked this perfume up at Sephora but I’m sure that it can be purchased at department stores or ordered online as well.

Let’s start with the packaging of this fragrance. This is some of the most elaborate packaging I have ever seen for a perfume. That is probably half of

what encouraged me to buy this perfume in the first place. It comes in a very tall glass bottle with a pink ribbon tied around the neck and a cute golden “Love G&P” charm also wrapped around the neck. It also has a tall golden handle on the top. It is obvious that a large portion of the price is due to the insane packaging of the perfume itself. For the aspect of its visual appeal alone, I love this perfume. It looks great atop my dresser with the rest of the fragrances in my collection.

My favorite thing about the Couture Couture fragrance is that it is a very light fragrance yet it is also extremely long lasting. When I first apply the Couture Couture, it is not too overwhelming yet I can still smell it. I catch subtle hints of this perfume throughout the day. I hate perfumes that are too overbearing and this is definitely not one of those.

I’d probably describe the fragrance itself ...

• as being very romantic. This is something that I would wear out on a date for sure. It is sweet and fun, a very nice feminine touch. I read a description for the Couture Couture perfume that calls it an “it girl” fragrance and I would definitely agree with that description. I feel really comfortable and confident wearing this fragrance. It is definitely a confidence booster. I love it!

The scent is described as consisting of pink grape, orange flower, mandarin, honeysuckle, plum, jasmine, sandalwood, amber, and vanilla. To be honest, I don’t really know what pink grape or sandalwood smell like. What comes through most to me is the scent of vanilla. It’s very rich. I can also smell a light citrus-y sort of scent which must be coming from the orange flower and mandarin. I love this mixture of scents and ingredients. It is sweet smelling without being nauseatingly sickening.

Although I mentioned that this is the perfect fragrance to wear on a date, I also

catch myself wearing it during the day to school and to work. It just feels appropriate for any occasion. I am so in love with it that I just can’t help wearing it pretty much everywhere I go.

This fragrance also comes in a 0.25 oz roll-on form. It is much cheaper (but there is also much less product in it). The advantage to the roll-on form is that it can easily be thrown in a purse or makeup bag. The reason I didn’t purchase that one though is because I really do love the packaging of the 1.7 oz bottle. It may be much more expensive (almost seventy dollars), but it is definitely worth every penny I spent on it. If you like very romantic scents that are subtle enough to have a really nice effect without being so overpowering that they annoy everyone around you, buy the Juicy Couture “Couture Couture” Eau de Parfum Spray. It may be expensive, but it is so worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5615061143610830/k2311a0615/6.15.10