Dermarest Medicated Psoriasis Shampoo
  • It is very irritating to deal with it because the problem is in my scalp and lightly on my face depending on the weather
  • People that are having a dandruff or psoriasis problems should definitely look into buying this product

• by adrean_j

When I was a teenager I came to find out that psoriasis runs in my family. I have it along my brother, and one of my sisters. It is very irritating to deal with it because the problem is in my scalp and lightly on my face depending on the weather. It was really bad, and came to the point where I had light spots all over the front of my head. My head was peeling too badly and I needed something quick. I tried Selsun Blue medicated recommended by a friend. I also tried Head and Shoulders recommended by my mother. I used them and they seemed to make a difference. However they did

not clear up the problem as I had expected. I was thinking about seeing a doctor for the problem, but decided to try other products first. Tired of those products and not wanting to spend a fortune on medical bills, I went looking for something different. I saw the Dermarest and thought to try it. It was especially for psoriasis, so I figured I could not go wrong.

When I started using the shampoo, I didn’t really have faith in the product. It smelled the same as the other shampoos so I figured it would do the same job. For people who don’t know, most shampoos that fight dandruff have a heavy mint smell. This ...

• shampoo had the mint smell as well. It was kind of thin, so I had to use quite a bit of it when washing my hair. My hair is thick, which is another reason this problem is so bad. After using the Dermarest shampoo for a week, I could see results. Not only did the front of my head clear up, but also the back. I had it bad behind my hears and that all cleared up. After two weeks of use, I had never felt my skin so soft. I’m used to the rough peeling feeling. This shampoo actually help me get rid of the embarrassing problem I had been having. Because the
        shampoo runs down when I wash my hair, it actually even helped my face to clear up as well.

The shampoo is clear and a little thin. Even though it did not soap up and make a huge lather like the other shampoos, it actually worked better. People that are having a dandruff or psoriasis problems should definitely look into buying this product. It is very inexpensive, and won’t hurt your pockets to buy a bottle once a month. I will never stop using this product considering it is the only one that could actually treat me and keep my scalp and face healthy. It seems to be extremely potent, but great for sensitive skin.

Lynn T. says :

Several weeks ago I had a dramatic outbreak of something on my scalp. It was the worst scalp condition I have ever had. Severe crusting, flaking, burning and bleeding. I bought a bottle of Dermarest and followed the application instructions on the bottle. I used it three times a week. Even though I`m on my second bottle now, I am so happy to share with you that my scalp condition was nearly gone before the first bottle was empty. I had tried another nationally recognized medicated shampoo with no relief. I was just about to call my dermatologist when I found your product. I intend to finish the second bottle just to be sure the condition is completely resolved, and I will always keep a bottle on hand to use at the first sign of scalp irritation. I am so pleased with Dermarest Lynn T.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2615061143560830/k2311a0615/6.15.10