The Rolling Stones - Under The Boardwalk (Song)
  • I do have to say that the song is extremely catchy and the melody is very difficult to not just really get lost in while listening to the song, everything flows together very nicely in this track and The Rolling Stones do a nice job with the very mellow tone of the track in my opinion
  • I’d honestly find it somewhat hard to believe that someone could listen to this song and at least not somewhat enjoy it, I think it’s quite an enjoyable track just because of how great the melodies are

• by Grimmy101

Under The Boardwalk is a track by The Rolling Stones which appears on The Rolling Stones No. 2.

I’m aware that this song is a cover so I cannot really comment on the structure of the actual songwriting of the track so I’ll be focusing on the execution of the song.

The track starts out in a very mellow, although not exactly melodic, fashion and stays this way throughout the track,

it’s a pretty enjoyable sound I’ll admit.

The music to the track is very fluid and Jagger’s voice flows with the music very nicely as well, I also enjoy the section where Jagger sings along with the background vocals.

Approaching the end of the track an instrumental section comes in which doesn’t last all that long but it’s a nice change from the rest of the song.

I do have to ...

• say that the song is extremely catchy and the melody is very difficult to not just really get lost in while listening to the song, everything flows together very nicely in this track and The Rolling Stones do a nice job with the very mellow tone of the track in my opinion.

Jagger does a nice job at the vocal lead he takes on this track and as I said before,

the music behind him just flows with his voice.

Yes, everything to this track is extremely simple but it’s really just one of those three minute pop rock songs which are just very enjoyable to listen to.

I’d honestly find it somewhat hard to believe that someone could listen to this song and at least not somewhat enjoy it, I think it’s quite an enjoyable track just because of how great the melodies are.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1415061143520830/k2311a0615/6.15.10