The Rolling Stones - Heart Of Stone (Song)  » Music  »
  • The structure of this track is quite simple and repetitive and because the rhythm stays the same throughout the entire track, and isn’t anything all that great, the track also gets somewhat boring to listen to in my opinion
  • I will say that Jagger’s vocal delivery during the chorus of this song is nice and it’s a pretty enjoyable part but the rest of the song I’m not really all that impressed with and I don’t think it’s all that great

• by Grimmy101

Heart Of Stone is a track by The Rolling Stones which appears on the album Out Of Our Heads. Right from the opening introduction of this track the rhythm is pretty much set up and you can tell right away that this track is going to be some type of ballad, as you could have probably also have told from the actual title of the song.

The verses sort of build up for

Jagger to deliver some nice vocal sections and then at about halfway through the song there’s a guitar solo by Richards which isn’t anything all that great and doesn’t actually seem to fit in with the rest of the song all that well.

The structure of this track is quite simple and repetitive and because the rhythm stays the same throughout the entire track, and isn’t anything all that great, the track also ...

• gets somewhat boring to listen to in my opinion.

I will say that Jagger’s vocal delivery during the chorus of this song is nice and it’s a pretty enjoyable part but the rest of the song I’m not really all that impressed with and I don’t think it’s all that great.

Overall, most of the song is pretty boring and despite a few good parts throughout the song, I don’t really see this

song as that great and certainly wouldn’t go out of my way to listen to this song.

For some reason I feel like this track could’ve been better, but overall it just didn’t really come together for me and I didn’t find the song all that enjoyable.

Again, this may just be one of those songs which takes a few listens to get used to, but right now I just don’t enjoy it all that much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1415061143510830/k2311a0615/6.15.10