Kinyo Audio 2.0 Amplified Speakers  » Electronics  »
2.0
  • I enjoy making music, listening to music, and downloading movies
  • I bought the Kinyo speakers because they were affordable
  • I enjoyed the fact that I could now listen to my movies and music without he whole house having to be silent
  • I had this problem more so with music than movies
  • I would recommend these speakers to people who just want a little bit of extra volume

• by adrean_j

I enjoy making music, listening to music, and downloading movies. To enjoy these hobbies I needed some speakers for my laptop. The built in speakers work, but are very low.

I bought the Kinyo speakers because they were affordable. When I first plugged them in the quality was decent.

I enjoyed the fact that I could now listen to my movies and music without he whole house having to be silent. The sound magnitude was actually louder than I expected because of the price of the speakers.

It

got quite loud, but the sound began to distort when it was turned up to the louder volumes. I had this problem more so with music than movies.

I guess I couldn’t really expect surround sound quality from speakers that cost under ten bucks.

It seemed the speakers were working well for about two months before I started having problems with them.

I started to notice that sometimes the sound was not coming out of the right speaker. When I was investigating I noticed that moving the wire ...

• that connects to the computer made the sound come back on.

I came to the conclusion that the wires must have a short in them, something like headphones that have gone bad. It was a little frustrating to know that within a few weeks my speakers would be no good.

Besides the wire problems the speakers were pretty easy to use. The right speakers has an easy to press power button on the side and a place to connect your headphones.

The headphone feature is somewhat pointless, because

I could just hook my headphones into the computer directly. I did not like the way the speakers need to be plugged into the wall for power.

It is much easier to plug speakers into the USB port for power. However, if you want to use these Kinyo speakers on something else like a portable dvd player or mp3 player it is a good idea.

These speakers are easy to carry around and easy to use. I would recommend these speakers to people who just want a little bit of extra volume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1615061143320830/k2311a0615/6.15.10