Cosmo Whitening Soap with Glutathione Plus Arbutin Plus Clair Blanch Plus Papain
  • I personally would recommend this whitening soap for all who desires to improve their skin tone or even out the color of their skin

• by strawberrychocodahi

This soap is surely a winner because of the whitening properties it included in its formulation. I personally like how they have combined perfectly the ingredients to make a truly wonderful skin whitening soap. Cosmo has a wide variety of skin whitening products from soaps to oral medications, lotions and so on.

As we know Glutathione really is a super anti oxidant which is good for our body. Alpha Arbutin on the other hand is the modern way of skin whitening that acts faster and safer which is pure and water soluble.

I have seen a lot of products using Claire Blanche but I am not sure what it really is. Papain as we already know was from Papaya which is also a natural skin whitener.

I am just giving you an idea how this soap will work on skin whitening. What I do like in Cosmo Whitening soap with Glutathione plus Arbutin plus Clair Blanch plus Papain was the effectiveness of whitening my skin and improving my skin tone.

I got this bar of soap from Watsons store for the price of $2. 66 ...

• for that 135g.

The scent was like common to other Glutathione soaps like Natures Garden but the difference was the ingredients they have in this soap. I personally would recommend this whitening soap for all who desires to improve their skin tone or even out the color of their skin.

But it is much better to see a faster skin whitening result if you have to use their own line of skin products like the Cosmo skin whitening lotion and their very own Cosmo skin whitening pills which is an oral intake

for serious people who really wanted to lighten their skin tone. Cosmo Whitening soap with Glutathione plus Arbutin plus Clair Blanch plus Papain is also a good skin cleanser that removes stubborn dirt and oil in my face.

I use this twice daily which is in the morning and one at night before I sleep. It will always be part of my skin regimen for giving my skin the glow and suppleness I really need.

I highly recommend this product to all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061143230730/k2311a0615/6.15.10