Guitar Hero 3 Guitar  » Electronics  »
  • I've played every guitar hero and I have to say that this guitar is by far my favourite
  • The game also comes with an assortment of stickers to place on your guitar, however after being given some advice as to not place them on the buttons (they wear through and leave a sticky substance on the buttons, leaving them sticky) I decided not to place them there
  • Finally, if you are looking for a long lasting peripheral, the guitar hero 3 guitar is definitely a good choice, as I've had it over a year now and it still looks brand new, even after rocking out at several parties with it
  • If you can scrape together a few friends to play with, Guitar hero is one of the best games you can play and I strongly suggest you invest in this great party game before your next get together

• by Ryaku

I’ve played every guitar hero and I have to say that this guitar is by far my favourite. The black faceplate with a white edging is simply beautiful, although the colours on the buttons kinda ruin the feel.

The size of the guitar is perfectly sized to fit anyone and the strap can be adjusted to a length which will suit anyone.

The Guitar is suitably weighted so that it isn’t too heavy to hold for the duration of a song, but at the same time it in’t so light that it feels insubstantial.

The buttons are a little too far

spaced for someone like me, with small hands, however by sliding your hand down the neck slightly, I have managed to overcome this small flaw.

The buttons are however big enough that they are easy to press and you don’t accidentaly press more than one at once, which has happened to me a few times with the newer World Tour guitar.

While playing songs on the Xbox 360 with it, there is very little lag time between strumming and your strum taking effect on screen which is a major bonus, as I have found that some other peripherals for the xbox ...

• 360 come with some lag time, which means that you have to pre-empt events which can be hard to do.

If you wish, you can purchase additional faceplate’s for the guitar, however I find the default one is good enough to not need replacing.

The game also comes with an assortment of stickers to place on your guitar, however after being given some advice as to not place them on the buttons (they wear through and leave a sticky substance on the buttons, leaving them sticky) I decided not to place them there.

I also didn’t put any on the guitar,

however I have seen some very well designed guitars on the internet, which have been created using the stickers that are provided.

Finally, if you are looking for a long lasting peripheral, the guitar hero 3 guitar is definitely a good choice, as I’ve had it over a year now and it still looks brand new, even after rocking out at several parties with it.

If you can scrape together a few friends to play with, Guitar hero is one of the best games you can play and I strongly suggest you invest in this great party game before your next get together.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1615061143220730/k2311a0615/6.15.10