Philippine Airlines
  • I.P's, they do serve delicious in-flight meals as well
  • What I like about Philippine Airlines is that the stewards and stewardesses are professional yet friendly
  • Actually, it's one of the best parts of flying PAL
  • I always recommend Philippine Airlines to friends and family knowing they will receive the same service my family and I have had for years

• by jbs

Philippine Airlines is the flagship carrier airline of the Philippines. Not only do they provide exceptional service by treating every customer as V.I.P’s, they do serve delicious in-flight meals as well.

It is common knowledge that their fares are a bit more expensive than the other competing airlines like Air Philippines, which is by the way their sister company, Cebu Pacific, Zest Air, Seair, and Asian Spirit. But it is also common knowledge that when you fly PAL, you know you’re in the safest hands possible. Bookings and reservations are made in the comfort of your own room via the internet, as with most airlines.

What I like about Philippine Airlines is that the stewards and stewardesses are professional yet friendly; they treat everyone as a valued guest and as if you’re just a passenger sitting on the first-class lounge. There is no discrimination and they attend to you as quickly as possible.

Their food isn’t so bad either. Actually, it’s one of the best parts of flying PAL. Usually on domestic flights, even on other countries, food and snacks are not served, but bought, but with Philippine Airlines, the food and drinks are complimentary. They are not the fancy type, to be exact it’s actually just some soda and ...

• some muffins or bread, but it feels pleasant knowing they take the liberty of taking care of their customers.

But the domestic flights are one thing, the international is another. When my family and I went to Los Angeles, the flight was tedious and quiet, but the stewards and stewardesses made us all feel comfortable by asking us if we wanted more blankets, eye masks, pillows, anything to make us feel more comfortable than we already are. When it was time to serve the meals, everything was set quickly and the breakfast was great; complete food group - rice, hash browns, eggs, and pork. The

breakfast comes with some fruit too. I ate only half of the entire meal as it was too filling for me and I couldn’t really walk around for a long time around the aircraft for the food to subside in my stomach. The lunch and dinner were equally delicious and filling as well. I appreciated Philippine Airlines for taking such care of their passengers, knowing they could all sleep with their tummies full.

I always recommend Philippine Airlines to friends and family knowing they will receive the same service my family and I have had for years. It truly deserves to be the flagship carrier of the Philippines.

Philippine Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4015061143180730/k2311a0615/6.15.10