BOPPY Cradle in Comfort Bouncer  » Baby care  »
  • It was pretty simple to assemble, had very soft, washable, and durable material, and had a body and head support system that I was very impressed with
  • The BOPPY Cradle in Comfort Bouncer is very pretty to look at and initially comfortable and entertaining for a baby, but within a couple of days, my baby didn't seem to be interested in sitting down for even 10 minutes in it, and after having some experience in how to keep a baby entertained, I could see why this bouncer was not the best choice

• by Sophy

There are so many options when it comes to choosing the right bouncer. When I was pregnant with my baby (who is currently 5 months old now), I was very overwhelmed by all of the choices available. I didn’t want to choose the wrong bouncer because I knew that that would be the difference between a calm and soothed infant, and one wailing at the top of their lungs.

So I finally decided to go with the BOPPY Cradle in Comfort Bouncer (in pink for my

baby girl). It was pretty simple to assemble, had very soft, washable, and durable material, and had a body and head support system that I was very impressed with. My baby seemed to enjoy it…at first.

The BOPPY Cradle in Comfort Bouncer is very pretty to look at and initially comfortable and entertaining for a baby, but within a couple of days, my baby didn’t seem to be interested in sitting down for even 10 minutes in it, and after having some experience in how to ...

• keep a baby entertained, I could see why this bouncer was not the best choice. It only has two vibration settings: low and lower. The vibrations did not seem to shake enough to calm anyone down. Aside from the lack of vibrations, the musical options were also not the best. It is one continuous song, although it is slightly broken up into three different tones, you cannot get to the second or third beat without having to hear the ones before it. There are only two
        volume buttons instead of having an increasing volume button option, which makes it difficult to hear and adjust on those days when there is a lot of noise around.

Overall, I would say that the choice I made to buy this bouncer was not one of my best choices. It is a pretty bouncer that goes well with “baby girl” decor and looks very comfy for any baby, but when it came down to the things that are actually supposed to keep the baby entertained, it fell short.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5415061143040730/k2311a0615/6.15.10