Vonage Phone Service  » General services  »
  • Almost all problems I personally experience are those out of the companies control for the most part, and simply subject to that type of service (VoIP)
  • All and all I like my Vonage service and can easily look past the small problems it has for the better price

• by Hex
      As a current subscriber to Vonage I am satisfied with there service. Almost all problems I personally experience are those out of the companies control for the most part, and simply subject to that type of service (VoIP).

Vonage pricing

is a often big relief compared to normal landlines services.

At 24.

99 a month before fees, it’s not a bad deal.

Unlimited long distance, local, and number transfer (a point they try to sell you with) is a great list ...

• of features.

Plus it includes all the add on services like Caller-ID and voice mail for free.

The problems I have discovered are, choppy phone service when using large amounts of bandwidth.

Odd clicks and sounds when using the phone

now and then.

and the one they CAN control, You have to pay with a credit card.

No other choices.

All and all I like my Vonage service and can easily look past the small problems it has for the better price.

Vonage Phone Service

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 252612114300431/k2311a1226/12.26.06