Milk Bone Flavor Treats - Five flavors  » Pets  »
  • The best part is that it’s very affordable at just $2.50 at Wal-Mart
  • I really love this product as a way to train and treat my dogs

• by Liberty

I have two eight month old puppies who have very different personalities and appetite. They started out eating their dog food just fine. Making the change from wet to dry perfectly fine as well. But as they got older and my parents exposed them to human food, they became very fussy eaters. At one point I had to cook for them three times a day for several months before I finally threw up my hands and decided it was time to get them to start eating their own food again. It

took a lot of effort but part of my success was owed to using Milk Bone flavor treats to train them. Sometimes it was the most calorie they’d get in a day, that’s how stubborn they were. So the following are my pros and cons with Milk Bone Flavor treats.

I’ll start off with the pros to the this doggy treat first. What I liked about Milk Bone flavor treats is that it’s available in different size, depending on how much your dog weighs. I got the one made for dogs that ...

• weighed up to 25 lbs, which was a perfect size for their mouth. I also liked that it came in five different meaty flavors, something they absolutely love and can’t get enough of. Milk Bone flavor treats contains 12 vitamins and minerals as well, which is great for my dogs because they don’t always finish their food. It also serves to keep their teeth white and freshen their breaths. As far as I can tell it’s been working just fine. Now, if you’re worried about giving them too much, these treats
        only contain 10 calories. The best part is that it’s very affordable at just $2.50 at Wal-Mart. You’re getting a lot for $2.50. Between my two dogs, I usually give them three a day and a box usually lasts me a month.

As for as the down side to Milk Bone Flavor Treats, well, I haven’t been able to come up with any. I really love this product as a way to train and treat my dogs. And my two, very fussy eating dogs love their Milk Bone treats. I’d definitely recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2914061142760530/k2311a0614/6.14.10