Oster Pet Grooming Kit  » Pets  »
  • I would definitely recommend picking this up if you’re looking for an affordable, quality clipper to do home grooming for the first time

• by Liberty

On December 2009 I got two puppies, and I adored them, still do, but boy did they grow up fast. My pups were a strange mix. The father was a cockapoo and the mother an Eskimo dog, so one puppy grew up to have the coat of a poodle, while the other one had the coat of an Eskimo dog. I could see grooming quickly becoming a probably, especially the one with long, uncontrollable mane. To top things off their backside needed to be kept trimmed, and scissors were not cutting it. I

had to finally invest in dog clippers, but still wanted affordability. After weeks of research I came across Oster Pet Grooming kit. The reviews were good so I figured I’d give it a try. If it didn’t work out I could always return it. So here’s the pros and cons to Oster’s pet grooming kit.

What I liked about this dog grooming kit is that it was easy to find. I picked it up at my local Wal-Mart for just $30. Like I mentioned earlier, I have two pups with two different texture of ...

• coats, and this clipper did a great job with both. This clipper comes with two comb sizes too. It doesn’t come with oil or a brush, so you’d have to invest in those items to keep the clipper cleaned and working properly. It’s a very easy product to use. I’m no professional and I figured it out after the first use.

There were a few negative points to this clipper too though. The first thing is that it’s fairly noisy, even though the box said it isn’t. It was a struggle to use

this clipper on my dogs for the first time because the noise bothered them. The other thing was that after about thirty minutes it got really hot, which can hurt your pet.

Overall though, I was very pleased with Oster’s pet grooming kit. It’s affordable, easy to use and worked very well on several times of coat. Whether you’re just wanting to trim your dogs coat, or do full grooming. I would definitely recommend picking this up if you’re looking for an affordable, quality clipper to do home grooming for the first time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2914061142750530/k2311a0614/6.14.10