essaywriters.net  » Web sites  »
1.5

• by kalpesh
      I joined www. essaywriters.

net as a writer hoping for some quality work, however when I joined the company, I was shocked to find I was supposed to write for college students essays and

research reports.

Since I was in need of money I reluctantly agreed to do the dirty job but they never replied my queries and even did not pay me after I stopped ...

• taking projects after few days.

Though my efforts to contact them were futile since they never cared to respond to my mails.

I even called them up, the english of their support staff

is worst.

I wonder if such companies can thrive on the internet and continue to exploit poor writers who are dependent on writing for their survival.

beware of this site.

It is SCAM.

essaywriters.net
    Sam says :

Essaywriters is a great company to work for self-motivated and responsible people who’re in search of a side-income. I can be a first-hand example here. I needed additional money, but I didn’t want to quit my study in the university. And opening of the Essaywriters.net was for me a real luck. It takes not so much time, writing of essays was never hard for me, and I have real money. So, it’s no sense of hesitation of taking it up or not. Personally I’m pleased with everything here.

Harriet says :

Clearly you haven’t been with them long enough, it is an eastern European company that really has no idea what they are doing and rarely pay their workers. Personal experience.

Dhanya says :

Harriet,

Essaywriters.net is not a European company. You can rarely find European companies involving in scam. Essaywriters,net is an Ukranian company with many Kenya people working as support people.
    I have a word of caution for essaywriters.net. They are the number 1 scammers in the field. Nowdays they disguise in the name of other writing companies also. You can find that they are running other freelance websites in different names. The do the same job and cheat writers

Tim says :

Your English is very poor. If you are a successful writer for essaywriters.net, that reflects very poorly on the company.

Galega says :

He is tacitly advertising some other online writing platforms. In any case, the platform only provides an opportunity for writers and people interested in hiring them.

Dhanya says :

I am writing this reply to warn everybody about essaywriters.net. I have worked with several academic writing websites. The only cheater in the field is essaywriters.net. Their fee may look high. During busy season they put lots of order under high price. At the time of payment you can see their tricks. You will be told that your papers were substandard and will be paid less. Customer may not have complainted. They will still say your papers were not good

Never write for essaywriters. Rather go for uvocorp. They wont cheat. Essaywriters.net just google and see. Several freelancers have told that they are scam

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202612114260431/k2311a1226/12.26.06