Garnier Skin Naturals Soft Essentials Facial Cleansing Wipes  » Cosmetics  »
  • They are effective and I think they have a lot of benefits to them apart from that
  • The only problem is, I find I have to scrub at my eyes rather a lot in order to do so, due to them not quite being moist enough

• by jeanne71

These facial cleansing wipes from Garnier would be perfect if only they had a bit more moisture to them as I find I have to apply pressure to cleanse my face. They are effective and I think they have a lot of benefits to them apart from that. These wipes are from Garnier’s Skin Naturals brand and are referred to on the packet as Vitamin-Enriched Cleansing Wipes with Rose extract and Vitamin E. These are supposed to be used as a substitute for both cleansing milk and a toner, leaving your skin prepared for a moisturizer. They do leave my skin feeling fresh and toned and even before applying moisturizer, I can tell that my skin is hydrated and it feels good. I

just wish the cloths contained just a bit more product.

These are pleasurable to use as the lovely rose fragrance smells natural and beautiful and reminds me of summer. The wipes are a decent size and thickness and resemble muslin cloth, but they are very soft against my skin. They do not come apart and do not fluff and are clearly very strong and will not disintegrate during use.

Garnier claims that you can remove all make-up and cleanse your skin of impurities with these wipes, but as these are not as moist as they could be, I would not trust them to clean deep in the pores. After I have removed my make-up I can still see some foundation stuck in my pores. For this ...

• reason, I tend to use these facial wipes after I have already washed my skin with a facial wash to remove the worst of the make-up. I feel then that my skin is perfectly cleansed and toned and prepared for my anti-ageing cream.

But the wipes are moist enough to feel soft and although they do not clean pore deep they do remove the surface make-up very well, including my eye make-up which includes khol eyeliner, eyeshadow, liquid eye-liner and even my waterproof mascara. That is quite a lot to take off and to even remove waterproof mascara makes these pretty good. The only problem is, I find I have to scrub at my eyes rather a lot in order to do so, due

to them not quite being moist enough. This is not good for the thin skin around the eyes and so when it comes to my eye make-up I would prefer to use a cotton pad doused in some really good eye make-up remover so I do not have to scrub and so I am not stretching and rubbing at that thin skin which can cause wrinkles.

That said, whatever product is in these wipes, it is a nice product and my skin does feel as though I have used an expensive toner. It really does feel hydrated and fresh. They smell great and are very effective, even with waterproof products. I just wish Garnier would be a little more generous with the product they infuse the wipes with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114061142480530/k2311a0614/6.14.10