Sainsbury’s Taste the Difference Belgian Milk Chocolate
  • The ‘hint of caramel’ is only a hint and was barely perceptible, but I think it just makes it taste more creamy
  • I would definitely get this choccie again

• by jeanne71

I treated myself to a bar of this Sainsbury’s Taste the Difference Belgian Milk chocolate today and I can tell you, this is really gorgeous chocolate and was a nice treat. This was only a smallish bar of 40g of chocolate measuring just over two inches by about four and a half, but as I have no willpower it is just as well as I usually pig out if I buy a family size bar. This is for personal

treats only. It caught my eye next to the posh Green & Blacks pure chocolate bars, with its luxurious purple and gold packaging. It was cheaper than the Green & Blacks although I cannot remember the exact price. The label said it had a hint of caramel too, so I could not resist.

I usually like a treat when I get home, tired from supermarket shopping, so I ate this chocolate bar with my cup of coffee which seems ...

• to go well with chocolate. This is gorgeous milk chocolate. I would expect Belgian chocolate to be nice and creamy and this is exceptionally creamy and it really melts in the mouth. As I was eating it, I kept saying ‘Mmmmm’ which is a sign of how good it is. The ‘hint of caramel’ is only a hint and was barely perceptible, but I think it just makes it taste more creamy. It is sectioned off
        into squares and it is quite easy to cleanly break. I would definitely get this choccie again.

It says on the label that this lovely Belgian Milk Chocolate bar contains 219 calories which is about average for what it is I think and it contains 14g of fat which I think is quite high.

I think this is very good quality, very smooth and creamy milk chocolate and now I want to try the dark chocolate. Go on and treat yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2714061142370530/k2311a0614/6.14.10