L’Oreal Paris Tone Refiner in Blonde  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is a must have for anyone that wasn't to go blonde, this L'Oreal Paris Refining Toner in Blonde is basically step 2 in the going blonde process and it's definitely necessary
  • I know because all the other colors are gone, the yellow and the orange
  • I would definitely recommend this to anyone, whether you're bleaching your hair or already have light enough hair to dye it, this will take out the brass, orange, yellow, etc tones and leave you with a very pretty shade so you can dye your hair the shade of blonde that you want or even just leave your hair like that

• by JCandyce

I used this every time right after I bleached my hair and right before I dyed my hair a blonde shade. This is a must have for anyone that wasn’t to go blonde, this L’Oreal Paris Refining Toner in Blonde is basically step 2 in the going blonde process and it’s definitely necessary.

After bleach my hair, I have a little orange and yellow in my hair that I want to make sure is gone and wont be still noticeable when I dye my hair a shade of blonde. Using this toner right after I bleach my hair eliminates all the orange, yellow, etc that is in my hair and when I’m done using this my hair is a very very light shade of blonde and is ready to be dyed.

I know because all the other colors are gone, the yellow and the orange. the blonde dye will

come out perfect and i don’t have to worry about any unwanted colors in my hair at all.

You’re actually not suppose to do the bleaching, toner, and dye right back to back but I do because it saves me a lot of time. I don’t do each step on dry hair though, after bleaching, I blow dry my hair dry and then apply the toner, after the toner is done, I rinse it out and then blow dry my hair again, then I apply the hair dye. All of that takes about 4 hours to complete all 3 steps.

I leave this toner on my hair for about an hour to make sure that all the colors are gone, it says on the box that during the time that you have the toner on your hair, your air my turn orange, yellow, green, etc but that’s the toner ...

• working and that those colors wont stay in your hair and by the time it’s time for you to rinse out *When the color on your hair looks white) all of the color is gone. I’ve used this toner every time that I’ve bleached my hair and not once did I ever have my hair change colors like that while the toner was on my hair.

During the hour that I have this on my hair, my scalp doesn’t burn itch, is irritated in any way at all. This also definitely not have a strong irritating chemical smell either, it doesn’t bother me or my nasal allergies at all and I don’t get any headaches from the scent.

When the hour is up and I rinse this toner out, my hair comes out a very light shade of blonde and there is absolutely no yellow, orange, etc in my

hair at all and my hair is ready to be dyed. If you wanted to leave it the shade it comes out after the bleaching and the toning, that’s fine. It’s a very pretty shade of blonde I just always want just a little bit of a darker shade.

When I dye my hair, the shade comes out exactly like it does on the box and only that color is in my hair. I absolutely love this toner and will continue to use it every time that I bleach my hair.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone, whether you’re bleaching your hair or already have light enough hair to dye it, this will take out the brass, orange, yellow, etc tones and leave you with a very pretty shade so you can dye your hair the shade of blonde that you want or even just leave your hair like that.

a says :

where can i find it? and please list a specific store s

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114061142280430/k2311a0614/6.14.10