Maybelline Expert Wear Stylish Smokes Eye Shadow in Charcoal Smokes  » Cosmetics  »
  • The packaging for these eye shadows are really cute but once you start wearing the eye shadows a lot and they start to wear down, you can see it through the clear case but that really isn't a problem, well at least for me anyway
  • I loved how this set came with the 4 perfect eye shadows to make a dark smokey eye just like I like
  • All these eye shadow shades are shimmery and go very well with each other, I love them
  • These eye shadows definitely last a very long time on their own without any help from an eye shadow primer
  • I would definitely recommend these eye shadows to anyone

• by JCandyce

When I saw the ad for this Maybelline Expert Wear Stylish Smokes Eye Shadow in Charcoal Smokes, really the ad was for many shades in the Expert Wear Stylish Smokes line but Charcoal Smokes was the one that the model was wearing and I loved how her eyes looked with the eye shadow on.

The packaging for these eye shadows are really cute but once you start wearing the eye shadows a lot and they start to wear down, you can see it through the clear case but that really isn’t a problem, well at least for me anyway. I don’t really mind when they start to wear down.

like I like. This set has a very light white shade that’s for applying to the brow bone, a medium purple shade to apply to the eye lid as a base color, a darker purple shade for the crease area and then a black shade for the outer corner. All these eye shadow shades are shimmery and go very well with each other, I love them.

These eye shadows are super blendable, even when I wear all 4 of the shades together they blend in very nicely. These eye shadows are also very pigmented and go on true to color. These eye shadows also are not that powdery so you don’t get any fall out under your eye while you’re applying them, whether you’re applying them ...

• with your finger or an eye shadow brush.

I applied these eye shadows with my index finger instead of an eye shadow brush and they went on great. One thing that I really liked besides the shades being so perfect, was that these eye shadows didn’t cause any fall out at all so I didn’t have to clean under my eye and take a chance at smearing my other makeup.

I didn’t use an eye shadow primer before using this set of eye shadows because I wanted to see how long they would last by themselves without and eye shadow primer. I applied these eye shadows in the morning before I went to school and then when I got home and looked at my makeup, the eye

shadows were still very much very true to color, they didn’t fade at all and there wasn’t any creasing at all. These eye shadows definitely last a very long time on their own without any help from an eye shadow primer.

These eye shadows aren’t water proof so they washed off easily when I washed my face with a regular face cleanser, I didn’t have to use any makeup remover to takes these eye shadows off, my cleanser took all of it completely off really easily.

I would definitely recommend these eye shadows to anyone. They last long on their own, they make super pretty smokey eyes, the shades are pretty, great quality. Everything about these eye shadows are great and definitely are worth it. 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114061142250430/k2311a0614/6.14.10