Herbal Plus Whole Herb Cascara Sagrada Supplement
  • I don't always eat the healthiest, I'll admit, and sometimes foods that I love just don't sit well with me
  • I've tried eating yogurt to help regulate my digestive system, but that's a lactose product as well, and can sometimes aggravate the problem even worse if I'm not careful about the specific brands that I'm eating
  • That's when I found Herbal Plus Whole Herb Cascara Sagrada
  • I've taken many different supplements and vitamins before and I know that you have to give them time to really work for you, so I wasn't surprised that it took that long before I saw any of the benefits
  • The first thing I noticed was that the cheese products I was eating and had always loved were no longer upsetting my stomach

• by Anasuya

I don’t always eat the healthiest, I’ll admit, and sometimes foods that I love just don’t sit well with me. I’m mildly lactose intolerant, but I love milk products, and that doesn’t always leave me feeling my best. There are days where I will have a bowl of cereal and be regretting it hours later because my digestive tract just can’t handle such a concentrated amount of lactose. And, it’s gotten worse over the years. I used to be able to handle some lactose-related products, like cheese, but just couldn’t drink a straight glass of milk, for instance, but lately it’s gotten to such a point that I can’t even eat cheese without my stomach getting very upset. I’ve tried eating yogurt to help regulate my digestive system, but that’s a lactose product as well, and can sometimes aggravate the problem

even worse if I’m not careful about the specific brands that I’m eating. I don’t want my life to become this type of scenario in which I have to watch everything I eat and drink and suck all the enjoyment out of living, so I was determined to find a product that was kind of a catch-all for my digestive problems, which aren’t totally lactose-related.

That’s when I found Herbal Plus Whole Herb Cascara Sagrada. It’s basically the bark powder of this plant put into an tablet form, and you only have to take one a day as a supplement, and I really liked that I wasn’t going to have to take it with every meal, and drag the bottle around with me when I went to work, and all that nonsense. I could take one in the morning while I ...

• got ready and just forget about it for the rest of the day. It’s really just coined to promote digestive health, generally speaking, and since my lactose intolerance was only mild, I was hoping this would work for me as well as any of those lactate products, and would even help with some of the digestive problems I was experiencing that weren’t lactose related.

I took this product for about three weeks before I really started to notice an improvement. I’ve taken many different supplements and vitamins before and I know that you have to give them time to really work for you, so I wasn’t surprised that it took that long before I saw any of the benefits. The first thing I noticed was that the cheese products I was eating and had always loved were no longer upsetting my

stomach. I could actually go through a whole day at work and not have to worry about rushing to the bathroom every fifteen minutes because I’d had a bowl of cereal and a cup of yogurt that morning for breakfast.

And by the time the first month had rounded around itself, I started to also notice that I just felt healthier and, I have to say, my bowel movements were much more regulated, almost like clockwork! Yes, they are subtle results that happened over a long period of time, but it’s a cheap product, less than $10, and it’s a three month supply, and I have had better results from this than from things like Lactate and Beano, and it’s healthier for you, because it’s straight from the plant. Very nice and worked wonderfully well, but you have to give it time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414061142020430/k2311a0614/6.14.10