Sony ericsson P910  » Phones  »
  • However I found that Sony's UIQ series is much better then nokia as far as operating system is concerned
  • Also the internet browser, the function I use most, did not give me pleasent internet experience
  • Though Sony provides MMC card, if I want to expand memory I'd have to incur heavy cost since Sony's memory card costs more than Nokia

• by kalpesh
      I recently bought sony ericsson P910. Though the phone is excellent to use with removable flip what I really find missing is 1 mega pixel camera.

It has screen resoulution of 262K colors

but today mega pixel cameras are norm.

However I found that Sony’s UIQ series is much better then nokia as far as operating system is concerned.

While nokia is liberal with memory I ...

• find P910’s memory insufficient.

Also the internet browser, the function I use most, did not give me pleasent internet experience.

Though Sony provides MMC card, if I want to expand memory I’d have

to incur heavy cost since Sony’s memory card costs more than Nokia.

The EDGE technology is also absent.

Overall though P910 is good phone, symbian lovers would love Nokia for internet experience, memory.

Sony ericsson P910
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372612114190431/k2311a1226/12.26.06