Nature’s Way Activated Charcoal Supplement
  • But, I have to admit that the most embarrassing problem I was experiencing was the gas
  • Since I didn't want to give up everything that I love eating, this was a good alternative to try

• by Anasuya

There was a period of about two months, not too long ago, when I started to notice some serious irregularity in regards to my digestive system. Crohn’s Disease runs in my family, so I was in the doctors office after a couple weeks to make sure that it wasn’t the culprit behind my symptoms. I was constantly having to go to the bathroom, and I was also experiencing some pretty bad abdominal cramping. But, I have to admit that the most embarrassing problem I was experiencing was the gas. No woman likes to admit to having gas, and this was really becoming a problem for me and interferring in my general enjoyment of my day. I couldn’t even work without constantly having to excuse myself to the restroom because of this problem. I tried changing

my diet and eating healthier foods that were fresh fruits and vegetables, and even that didn’t seem to help, and that’s when a friend of mine recommended taking a charcoal supplement. I’d never even heard of such a thing, and I wasn’t too sure I trusted the idea of basically ingesting charcoal, but when I did a bit of research on it, it actually seemed to make total sense.

All of the little particles in each capsule have these like air-cavities in it that capture and bind all the unwanted materials in the digestive tract, including gas. It’s supposed to be an excellent colon cleanser too, so I knew I was on the right track with this. You take two capsules after eating a meal and, if discomfort persists, you can take two more in ...

• a couple hours. So, you can take it on an as-needed basis, and don’t have to remember to take pills every single day. My symptoms were persistent, but they weren’t every single day, and sometimes it did seem to revolve around the foods that I was eating. Since I didn’t want to give up everything that I love eating, this was a good alternative to try. And it was really affordable too, and last me well over a month, so the $8 was totally worth it.

The first time I took it, I was eating a meal high in carbs, which tends to cause me some gas problems, and I really noticed that these supplements helped control that problem way better than products like Beano ever had. I actually found that I never had to

take them a couple hours later because the abdominal cramping due to an upset stomach never seemed to occur so long as I took this right after I’d finished my meal. It mixes itself with the food in your stomach and works it’s way through your digestive tract right along with the food and prevents a lot of the problems from every happening. After a couple weeks taking this, I was so pleased to notice that the gas was a thing of the past! It was such an embarassing problem to have to deal with, but at least now I know what I can take to help treat the problem and keep it under control. Nature’s Way hasn’t failed me so far, and I was pleased to find another product by them that I could count on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414061141880430/k2311a0614/6.14.10