Herbal Plus Huperzine A Supplement
  • A few years ago, I started to experience a rather scary problem associated with memory loss
  • Brain aneurysms run in my family and so they definitely wanted to rule that out
  • Luckily, it was nothing like that, and my doctor couldn't find anything that would explain the problem to either of our satisfaction
  • I finally just decided to hit the local GNC where they practically knew me by name (sad, but true), and see what they would recommend
  • I bought the Herbal Plus Huperzine A, which seemed to be the best suited to my problem according to the sales person

• by Anasuya

A few years ago, I started to experience a rather scary problem associated with memory loss. It wasn’t anything real obvious, but I was having problems just finishing a thought because I’d lose my train of thought and couldn’t focus. I even went to the doctor and had all kinds of tests run like CT Scans and MRI’s. Brain aneurysms run in my family and so they definitely wanted to rule that out. Luckily, it was nothing like that, and my doctor couldn’t find anything that would explain the problem to either of our satisfaction. He suggested I just change my diet a bit and see if more fresh fruits and vegetables wouldn’t do the trick. Problem was that I was already eating a lot of fresh fruits

and vegetables, because I was then trying to lose weight (and had lost about 40 pounds at the time), so I knew it wasn’t because I wasn’t eating healthy or drinking a lot of fluids. I finally just decided to hit the local GNC where they practically knew me by name (sad, but true), and see what they would recommend.

I bought the Herbal Plus Huperzine A, which seemed to be the best suited to my problem according to the sales person. Basically it helps prevent the breakdown of neurotransmitters in the brain, but I’m not even entirely sure what that means or how it works, just that it’s supposed to help support memory retention. You only have to take one tablet a day, so the 50 tablet ...

• bottle for $15 really lasts a good long while. And there’s nothing in there that’s harmful, because it’s all natural and regulated, though it’s still good to talk to your doctor in case you’re taking any medications that might interact with this stuff. I didn’t have any problems because I wasn’t currently taking anything.

It wasn’t until about the end of week two that I started to notice a bit of an improvement. I wasn’t stumbling over my own speech trying to finish a sentence, and I wouldn’t trail off with my thoughts or get easily distracted. It was such a relief to me that it was something as simple as an herbal supplement to help improve my problem. By the time I’d finished the bottle, I felt

pretty much back to normal. I’d never read anything about rapid weight loss causing memory problems, but that’s the only thing I can attribute it to. I was eating a good amount of calories a day, with nothing but healthy foods, never skipping any meals or trying to starve myself, or relying on products like slim fast or anything, but I did manage to lose weight pretty quickly, faster than I had in the past, and that’s the only thing I can think of that had caused the problem to manifest. I was even exercising on a daily basis, and was probably the healthiest I’d ever been.

But, whatever the cause, I know these tablets really helped solve the problem, and I was back to my old self within the month.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414061141860430/k2311a0614/6.14.10