Desitin Rapid Relief Creamy  » Baby care  »
  • I like to know that there is a diaper rash product that I could really depend on
  • I know with other products you need to pack it on for it to have an effect
  • I was happy when I finally found something that would take my babies pain away
  • I decided to put some Desitin on the area
  • I would recommend the creamy Desitin rapid relief over any other brand available

• by adrean_j

I like to know that there is a diaper rash product that I could really depend on. Not because I expect my child to get a rash, but because it can happen and I like to be prepared. I was always warned by my mother not to use Desitin. She said it was horrible and didn’t work.

When my daughter was only a month old she had a bad reaction to the first formula she tried. It made her use the restroom often and then lead to a very severe diaper rash. Her skin was red and looked extremely irritated.

Her doctor gave me a sample

size Desitin. I used it and her rash had cleared up completely within 48 hours. It seemed to provide an ample amount of relief because she was less whiny when I started using the Desitin rapid relief cream.

I only needed to use a thin layer of it in order for it to clear up the rash. I know with other products you need to pack it on for it to have an effect. My mother had the nerve to tell me that Vaseline was better than Desitin, but I had to use thick clumps of it and it didn’t even clear up the rash.

Friends ...

• also recommended other brands, but they just allowed the rash to get worse. I was happy when I finally found something that would take my babies pain away. Because the cream is so thick, I had to wash my hands a little longer than usual.

I also had to wipe that area a little extra to make sure it was completely cleaned off before applying it again. I also have used the cream on my son. He did not have a rash, but it looked like one was about to develop.

I decided to put some Desitin on the area. Within hours the rash that was

developing was completely gone. I couldn’t believe that a product could work so fast.

It comes a sleek tube, so I keep it in the diaper bag all the time. I have even let some of my friends with babies try it and they were amazed at how well it worked. This product is long lasting, because you don’t have to use a lot of it.

I was able to keep this product for a year and the tube was still fairly full. I would recommend the creamy Desitin rapid relief over any other brand available. It is good for soothing the baby, which brings the parent’s stress level down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5414061141830430/k2311a0614/6.14.10