Leslie’s Clover Chips  » Food  »
  • Like me, I love eating chips, specially potato chips, when watching TV or surfing the internet, etc. Lately, I have found another good tasting corn chip to add on my list of favorites
  • It's in three flavors if I'm not mistaken, Barbecue, Ham and Cheese and Cheese flavor (this one's the best flavor for me)
  • I don't usually give my kids chips because I consider them junk foods and unhealthy, but this one is different because it has vitamins and specially Folic Acid

• by rickyet

Admit it! We all love chips in different ways! Like me, I love eating chips, specially potato chips, when watching TV or surfing the internet, etc. Lately, I have found another good tasting corn chip to add on my list of favorites.

Leslie’s Clover Chips is a corn snack wrapped in a white foil pack (27grams) and is available in almost all stores and supermarkets here.

It just

costs 6 pesos.

This is also available in larger packs just in case you’re not satisfied with the small one.

I don’t know how much that costs, you could just check it out.

It’s in three flavors if I’m not mistaken, Barbecue, Ham and Cheese and Cheese flavor (this one’s the best flavor for me).

It has vitamins which also makes it a good snack even for the kids.

...

• I started to like this Clover Chips when my husband and I were having a couple of beers.

It also goes well with that.

The taste is really very flavorful, specially the cheese flavor, which is really cheesy and crunchy! It’s not hard to chew and you would really see the cheese powder coating every piece of the chip in the pack.

Not just with the cheese but also with

the other two flavors.

I don’t usually give my kids chips because I consider them junk foods and unhealthy, but this one is different because it has vitamins and specially Folic Acid.

So this one’s an exemption.

I don’t know but I really enjoy eating this Clover Chips! There’s really something in it that makes it addictive for me.

I always have this in our storage cabinet! I love the taste and the price too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2714061141760430/k2311a0614/6.14.10