Strepsils  » Medicine  »
  • About the taste, fortunately it comes in different tastes, what is great for me, as I dislike the typical taste of sore throat pills
  • I'm one of those people who can't wait to get rid of any physical pain, and after trying Strepsils, if you're like me, I think that you're going to like them
  • That makes me consider this medicine pretty affordable

• by Cal

There are many remedies for a sore throat, and Strepsils is one of them. Not only in winter, in spring too, due to alergies, we can end up with a sore throat too.

It comes in a box with 24 pills, and the way to take them is to suck them until they completely

dissolve.

About the taste, fortunately it comes in different tastes, what is great for me, as I dislike the typical taste of sore throat pills.

You can find it in mint, honey and lemon, and strawberry taste too.

I have only tried the honey and lemon ones, and the taste is nice.

It’s not like a candy, as it is a medicine, but when a medicine has a nice taste it makes it really easier for me to take it.

I’m one of those people who can’t wait to get rid of any physical pain, and after trying Strepsils, if you’re like me, I think that you’re going ...

• Strepsils
      to like them.

When I have used them to get rid of my throat pain I didn’t need the full box, after just 5 or 6 pills I felt really better and my throat had stopped bothering me, so, even if a box can be around 4.

50 euros in the pharmacy, I could use

the same box for quite a while.

That makes me consider this medicine pretty affordable.

You can get Strepsils in the pharmacy without prescription, as they don’t have antibiotics.

That’s good, as many people make a bad use of antibiotics.

The effect is not immediate, but they’re a great remedy for a sore throat and they have helped me a lot.

Strepsils

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2614061141710430/k2311a0614/6.14.10