Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Matrix Biolage Color Care is one of the best shampoo for me
  • I decided to use it everyday, and I noticed a huge change in my hair
  • The only problem with this product is that it's expensive and it's not easy to find

• by Alex_29

Matrix Biolage Color Care is one of the best shampoo for me. I often dye my hair and what I need is a shampoo that would both nourish my hair and make the color last and keep it shiny. I got all these from Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo.

My hair also became more manageable with it. My hair is thick and long, and I seldom can find a shampoo that would give me a satisfying result.

Another problem with my hair is dryness. And because it’s dry, it’s also frizzy.

I also had split ends because of the hair treatments that I had. These are my hair problems that I’ve trying to solve for many years already.

The first time I used Matrix, I already notice that my hair is much softer and manageable. I decided to use it everyday, and I noticed a huge change ...

• Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo
      in my hair.

The color improved and the split ends did not go back after cutting them off. I never experienced all of these before with other brands of shampoo that I used.

I also love the smell of Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo. Its fragrance stays in the

hair longer.

It does not smell like perfume, but it smells clean. I told my friends about it.

I also share this shampoo with my mom, and she love it. The only problem with this product is that it’s expensive and it’s not easy to find.

I don’t see it in the local supermarkets.

Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114061141700330/k2311a0614/6.14.10