Bath and Body Works Pleasures Pink Grapefruit Body Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Just like any gifts that I received, I'm happy because I did not buy it and it's a good brand for body creams
  • I've noticed that it really stays in the skin longer compared to other local brands
  • But what I really love about it is its smell
  • It should be used minimally to get the best result
  • I usually recommend this product to my friends

• by Alex_29

I got my Bath and Body Works Pleasures Pink Grapefruit Body Cream as a gift. I like its citrus scent. It’s light and refreshing. Just like any gifts that I received, I’m happy because I did not buy it and it’s a good brand for body creams.

I’ve noticed that it really stays in the skin longer compared to other local brands. If I use it

in the morning after shower, then I still can smell it until the end of the day. I usually use it once or twice a day.

One in the morning before I go to work, and sometimes after taking a bath, before going to bed. I’m also getting compliments from my friends because of its fragrance. Its smell also becomes better as it stays longer in ...

• the skin.

I’d like to put it all over my body just to smell good. The body cream is not too greasy and oily. It easily absorbs well in the skin.

It moisturizes and makes my skin soft and smooth. But what I really love about it is its smell. It’s uplifting and refreshing.

It’s great for the summer. However, this body cream should not be

applied too much. I’ve tried it several times and I hate the greasy feeling.

It created a sticky-feeling on my skin. It should be used minimally to get the best result. I got mine a big tube, but I think the 236 ml bottle is better.

It’s not that heavy and big when you want to bring it when you travel. I usually recommend this product to my friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114061141610330/k2311a0614/6.14.10