Kole Telescopic Window Squeegee Cleaner Squeegy  » Housewares  »
  • I've had one major problem with this cleaning tool and it's a problem that resurfaces time and again
  • When I go to reconnect it, I do so the best I can, but it still feels loose and wobbly
  • Unfortunately, it can be really frustrating to use at times because the cleaning head won't stay attached
  • Maybe I'm expecting a little much from something that cost me ten dollars, but it shouldn't fall apart so easily

• by CirclingCanvas

I’ve had one major problem with this cleaning tool and it’s a problem that resurfaces time and again. While I’m using the cleaning tool to clean the outside windows, the cleaning head falls off at random times. I can’t seem to keep the cleaning head connected to the long, long rod. When I go to reconnect it, I do so the best I can, but it still feels loose and wobbly. This can be a real pain in the neck because it ends up costing me time and patience. My hands end up getting wet and it’s just a hassle to

keep having to bend down, pick up the cleaning head and reconnect it to the rod, especially during the summer months when it’s warm outside. It various how often this happens. Sometimes, it’ll only fall off once while other times, the head will fall off several times. There’s nothing I can do to make it stay on longer. It’s supposed to come off as that’s the way it’s designed, but it’s not supposed to just fall off at random times. It’s supposed to lock into place, but it just doesn’t lock very well.

Other than that annoying problem, the cleaning tool works pretty well. It’s real light and so it’s easy to handle when cleaning windows and doesn’t put a lot of stress on my arms when I’m doing an up and down motion with it against the surface of the windows. Not only is it lightweight and sturdy, but I also like how the rod is adjustable. Depending on how high up the window might or if I want to use the clean tool for say the windshield on our car, I can adjust the length of the rod without any difficulty. This makes using this cleaning tool easy and not at ...

• Kole Telescopic Window Squeegee Cleaner Squeegy
      all problematic, assuming the cleaning head doesn’t fall off. The dual head and squeegee sides are good at removing dirt and marks from the windows and drying the surface, respectively. What I also like about this glass surface cleaning tool is that it doesn’t leave unsightly streaks that can be eye catching, and not in a good way! On occasion, there may be some minor streaking, but it’s easy to go back and get rid of the small amount of streaking. It’s surprisingly not easy to find glass cleaning tools that don’t cause streaking.

If the cleaning dual head and

squeegee would stay attached to the rod, I’d be really happy with this product. It’s easy to handle and it does a good job of getting windows to look good and clean, all without the streaks. Unfortunately, it can be really frustrating to use at times because the cleaning head won’t stay attached. Maybe I’m expecting a little much from something that cost me ten dollars, but it shouldn’t fall apart so easily. Overall though, I’m still happy with it as it does make cleaning the outside windows easier, sometimes, and for that reason, I feel the cleaning tool is deserving of a “7″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5313061141170730/k2311a0613/6.13.10