Season’s Choice Frozen Mango Chunks
2.5
  • With these frozen chunks though, there's just not a whole lot of delicious fruit flavor to enjoy

• by CirclingCanvas

Although I really like the fact that these mango chunks are ice cold when I take them out of the freezer to eat, I really didn’t find them to be all that tasty or sweet. Now I’m not overly fond of mangos, but I do really love the Del Monte Fruit Chillers Sorbet Mango cups because for some reason, the sorbet tastes richer than eating just a regular mango.

With these frozen chunks though, there’s just not a whole lot of delicious fruit flavor to enjoy.

The chunks are on the crunchy side due to the frosty temperature they’re eaten at, and that’s something that I do like about them, and I also like how cold they are and how those cold bites feel going down towards my stomach on a blazing hot summer’s day, but the mango ...

• flavor doesn’t grab me in the same way that the frozen sorbet mango cups do.

It’s a thirty-two ounce package that the mango chunks come in and price is around three dollars and thirty cents, which doesn’t seem bad at all.

I actually felt that I got a lot of mango for my money, and I did enjoy the mango chunks to an extent, but that’s mainly due to them

being frozen and this being a frozen fruit treat, which happens to be my favorite way to enjoy fruit.

The sweet mango flavor just didn’t grab me though or strike me as being noticeable profound, and that’s why I’m not really too happy with this frozen fruit product at ALDI.

I feel that it’s only deserving of about a “5″ rating.

Average, at best, is how I’d describe these frozen mango chunks.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713061141130730/k2311a0613/6.13.10