Baker’s Corner Patriotic Frosting
  • What I like to do is apply both these frostings to the Baker's Corner Patriotic Confetti Cake Mix
  • Anyhow, the frosting is sold at ALDI and I think it's fabulous for the Fourth of July holiday, and so, I feel the frosting is real deserving of a 10 rating

• by CirclingCanvas

This frosting comes in two different colors: red and blue. It’s kind of odd how the container containing the blue frosting is red and the container containing the red frosting is blue, as I would’ve thought it would be the other way around, but I guess the Baker’s Corner manufacturer wanted to incorporate the three colors of the American flag into the containers.

Each container of frosting runs for a dollar twenty-nine, which isn’t a

bad price for a sixteen ounce container.

The frosting is sweet to the taste and creamy, too, which is just the right kind of texture for me when it comes to frosting.

It spreads easily and is a little thick when I bite into the cake or cupcake that the frosting has been applied to, which is again pleasant.

The colors are rich, too.

The red is vibrant and bright and the blue is vivid and ...

• deep.

What I like to do is apply both these frostings to the Baker’s Corner Patriotic Confetti Cake Mix.

Yes, both.

I apply the red frosting to the top half of the cake and the blue frosting to the bottom half.

This way, the outside of the cake is red and blue, and the inside is white with red and blue confetti spots.

It’s really festive and attractive and it’s perfect for the Fourth of

July holiday.

Also, with cupcakes, I alternate: one cupcake has red frosting, the other has blue, and the cupcake mix itself is white.

Then of course I add the Baker’s Corner Patriotic Sprinkles, and the result is something I and others think is quite colorful and nice.

Anyhow, the frosting is sold at ALDI and I think it’s fabulous for the Fourth of July holiday, and so, I feel the frosting is real deserving of a “10″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713061141110730/k2311a0613/6.13.10