Cooper’s Five Cheese Texas Toast
1.0
  • No matter what brand I try, I'm always disappointed, but I keep searching because I enjoy cheese quite a lot and I've had four and five cheese pizzas that are incredibly delicious, and I want to find a Texas Toast that has that same kind of scrumptious cheese flavor

• by CirclingCanvas

It’s really something how it’s impossible to find a five cheese Texas Toast that actually comes out looking and tasting cheesy. No matter what brand I try, I’m always disappointed, but I keep searching because I enjoy cheese quite a lot and I’ve had four and five cheese pizzas that are incredibly delicious, and I want to find a Texas Toast that has that same kind of scrumptious cheese flavor.

It seems that the only way I can have Texas Toast

like that is if I add my own cheeses, but that’s a pain to have to purchase three or four bags of cheese from the store, and it runs into some money, too.

It’d be nice if I could just find a brand of Texas Toast that’s very cheesy.

This brand certainly didn’t end my search.

This Texas Toast made by Cooper’s is bland.

It says it’s a five cheese Texas Toast and five cheeses can be found on the ingredients label,

• but it sure doesn’t taste like five cheeses are on this Texas Toast.

I was able to make two out and they weren’t even that strong: parmesan and mozzarella.

The other three cheeses must have been added in such small quantity that they might as well have not even been present.

The Texas Toast wasn’t even real cheesy.

It was a lot like the regular garlic Texas Toast, and if I wanted that, I would’ve bought that as I get an

extra slice for the same price, plus it has more of a garlic flavor than the five cheese variety.

About the only positive I can assign to this Texas Toast is that it comes out of the oven good and crunchy along the edges.

The texture’s certainly pleasant, but the flavor is much too bland and not worth a dollar sixty-four for seven slices.

This Texas Toast gets a “2″ rating for not being cheesy or rich or even mildly pleasant in cheese flavor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713061141060730/k2311a0613/6.13.10