L’oven Fresh Mini Muffins Chocolate  » Food  »
  • This is the mini muffins biggest strength, I think
  • Still, what chocolate is there is welcomed and I enjoyed having these mini muffins in the afternoon for a little snack
  • Unlike the blueberry mini muffins, these mini muffins, being chocolate and all, don't go well with any breakfast foods, at least, not in my opinion, so the only time I'd reach for one or two would be later in the day

• by CirclingCanvas

These mini muffins from L’oven are about as good as the company’s blueberry mini muffins: a little above average, but not by much. What really helps make these mini muffins relatively decent is the fact that they are quite soft, moist and overall taste pretty fresh.

They hold well, too, even after a week has past.

The mini muffins break apart real easily in my mouth and the moistness is real

pleasant.

This is the mini muffins biggest strength, I think.

Naturally, since I think the freshness and moistness of the muffin is its more appealing quality, that must mean the flavor of the mini muffins isn’t quite as impressive, and that’s exactly how I feel.

The amount of chocolate flavor baked into these mini muffins varies from mini muffin to mini muffin.

Some mini muffins have more patches of flavorful chocolate while ...

• others don’t quite have as much.

The chocolate tastes good, but there’s not really enough of it, at least, to satisfy me.

Still, what chocolate is there is welcomed and I enjoyed having these mini muffins in the afternoon for a little snack.

Unlike the blueberry mini muffins, these mini muffins, being chocolate and all, don’t go well with any breakfast foods, at least, not in my opinion, so the only

time I’d reach for one or two would be later in the day.

Twelve come in a package for two dollars and twenty-nine cents.

The mini muffins are worth that amount because they are pretty fresh and moist and the chocolate is good, but they certainly could have been a lot richer in chocolate flavor and more consistent, too.

I feel the mini muffins are fairly deserving of a “6″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713061141030730/k2311a0613/6.13.10